Stories

Kirishima POV:

"Hi, hi!" I say, shaking his hand rapidly before Bakugo steps in and stops me.

"Red, I said be gentle, remember?"

"Oh.. Sorry, sorry." I apologize, letting go of the Kings' cold hand. "I sorry."

"That's alright, Katsuki I'm not fragile you know." He wags his finger, dropping his arm back to the blanket.

His messy brown hair was on the long side, peppered with gray strands, and frizzy. It looked like he had been laying there for days, maybe weeks, even.

"So you are the infamous Red, huh?" He smiled weakly, "Katsuki told me a lot about you yesterday."

"Yes! That me." I nod, fiddling with my fingers.

"You are a brave boy, aren't you? Facing Endeavor like that..."

"Yes, Bakugo tell me I much brave. He tell me he proud." I beam, bouncing on my feet.

"Mhm, he should be proud." He sighed, closing his eyes slowly. "I'm sorry.. but I feel tired... I think I need some sleep.."

"Okay Dad.. I'll tell the maids to check on you every now and then." Bakugo whispers, grabbing my hand and turning to the door. "Bye Dad, love you."

Bakugo closes the door behind us, still holding my hand. He sighs, wiping his other hand over his face.

"I like him." I say, looking at my toes.

"He's.. He's a good man.." Bakugo nodded, "Come on, there's one more person I want you to meet."

He grinned before running down the halls, pulling me along. Giggling as he tugged me outside.

"I haven't seen her in a hot minute, so hold on I need to grab something." Bakugo said, letting go of my hand and running off into the garden.

I stay, waiting where he dropped my hand. His castle wasn't big, but I liked it because it had pretty leaves all over.

"Sorry about that.. let's go now." He returned with a small handful of flowers, and holding out his hand for me to grab.

Holding his hand, we take off again, laughing as we run down the kingdoms roads. A few of the townsfolk waved out to us, saying hi. I waved back while Bakugo merely nodded and continued on.

"Bakugo!" I laughed, "Slow! I fall!"

"Nah, we almost there." He ignored me, still keeping the same pace as we neared a fenced area.

There was one giant statue in the middle, a woman. She welded a sword and shield, standing bravely on a rock.

"Meet who?" I ask, not seeing anyone around here.

"Her." Bakugo answered, pointing at the statue and sitting down in front of it, and placing the flowers at the bottom. "She's my mom."

"What?" How could stone be his mom.. That's kinda cool, but I don't really know what a mom is either.

"Well, not really. My mom is here." He patted the grass, sighing softly. "Here come sit, and I'll tell you about her."

"Oo! Story!" I come over and sit next to Bakugo, looking up at the woman and back at him. "Ready!"

"Okay, bud." He laughed softly. "My mom, she was a great woman. A great leader, and she cared for her people. Everybody loved her, whenever she walked down the streets people would give her gifts and flowers. For no reason other than the fact she existed. She was kind, well-mannered, loving... She was my mom."