Questioning

Kirishima POV:

The lady that they called Tooru kept a tight grip on my arm. Like she was afraid I'd try something..

"Jeez I hope Toyo isn't too harsh on you.. You don't seem as bad as Mirio said you were. And I'm still talking to myself like a lunatic." She says, still dragging me along the forest floor.

I still didn't know where we were going, but the pine trees did smell good. There were a lot of pine trees, like a lot.

We were coming up on another larger hut, it looked fancier than the other too. The hut even had cute little flowers lining up, pretty white and pink ones.

"Flower! Pretty." I told Tooru, pointing at the flowers. She ignored me though, barely even giving a glance as we approached the huts' door.

She knocked twice, only for the door to be opened by the little girl from before. Kashi it think her name was..

"Tooru! You're here to bring the new guy to Toyo, right?" She asked, with a big grin on her face. I like her, she seemed fun.

"Yes, can we come in?" Tooru asked, well more of ordered when she didn't wait for an answer. And instead just pushed past Kashi, almost knocking her to her butt.

I broke away from Tooru's hold, reaching out to grab the falling girl. Grabbing her arm, I yank her back to her feet.

"You okay? Hurt?" I ask, "Sorry I hurt arm."

She looked to be in shock, staring at me with big eyes. Tooru pushed me away from her, grabbing the arm I yanked her by and examining it.

"Did he hurt you?" Tooru said, why did she care now if she was hurt? She didn't seem to mind when Kashi was falling..

"No.. he didn't.." Kashi answered, looking over Tooru's shoulder at me.

"You have to be more careful, Kashi. We don't know what this guy can do, it's dangerous." Tooru scolded.

"Then shouldn't you be restraining him?" Kashi snickered, Tooru whipped around to face me. Rushing to grab my arm again.

"Run along now. This is not a place for children, I'm sure you've bothered Toyo enough." Tooru shooed, waving her free hand at Kashi.

I had to hold back a giggle as Kashi stuck her tongue out and left with a stomp. My arm was yanked as Tooru continued further into the hut. This hut was bigger than the other too.

Coming up to another door, Tooru knocks again. Three times loud, and I could hear a chair screech from the inside.

"Come in." A deep voice from the inside answered.

Without Tooru even touching the door, it swung open, allowing us into the room. But instead of leading me in, Tooru pushes me ahead of her, causing me to fall on my knees.

Before I can even try to get up, there was a hand on my head, forcing me to stay down. I could barely see past my knees with my head being pushed down so far.

"Is this the new comer?" The same voice asked, they sounded really close.

"Yes, but I don't think he understands us." I hear Tooru answer.

"Are you sure?"

"He didn't answer when I talked to him, so yes. I am sure."

"Lift your head." The voice said as the hand holding me down left.

I pick up my head, looking at the voices owner. The man had yellow eyes and blonde hair that was as bright as Kaminari's. I missed Kaminari..

"Do you understand us? Nod yes or no." He says, looking me directly in the eyes.