Sneaky

Kirishima POV:

"Did you do it? Where is he? What happened! You gotta tell me!"

"I do it.."

"What did he say- wait... Red! You did not!"

"What?" I ask, confused by his sudden change of tone.

"How far did you go?" He questioned, grabbing my chin and turning my head.

"What you doing Kaminari? I no understand.."

"Only one... hold on, take a few steps real quick."

I walk forwards, still very confused at what he was getting at.

"You never told me that you were a top!"

"What that?"

"How far did you go? Wait.. tops don't normally have hickies.. why do you have a hickie?"

A hickie? Is that what Bakugo did earlier? I know he did something to my neck when he was pinning me..

"Never mind, you don't know what that is. I'll just go pester Bakugo about it later.. But tell me how it went! I wanna know everything. Every little detail, quoted from word to word, too."

"Huh?" I squeaked, scratching the back of my neck.

Kaminari was intense.. I wouldn't mind telling him about it. But every detail quote for quote? That's a bit much..

"Denks, you're scaring him."

"Ah, shit! Sorry, Red." Kaminari backed away, giving me space.

"It okay." I assure, silently thanking Shinso.

"So what's this about? Why are you fan-girling all over Red?"

"Reds' gotta boyfriend~!" Kaminari sang, and my face grew hot as I looked away.

"Damn, Bakugo finally admitted to it?"

"No, he didn't. It was actually me who gave him the hickie." Kaminari says with a sarcastic tone.

"Wait he has a hickie? Ha, he does!"

"What that, Kaminari?" I interrupt.

"A hickie?"

"Yes."

"Ha! You don't know what a hi- oof!" He got cut off by an elbow to the side.

"It's just a mark of affection, Red." Shinso explains, putting his arm on Kaminari's shoulder.

"Oh.."

"Anyways, where's this boyfriend of yours? I have some teasing I have to do.." Kaminari grins mischievously, what was with him today?

"He with Mina." I lie, well technically not..

He did go to Mina, but I knew by now he had left and was most likely in the gardens waiting for me. But they didn't need to know that.

Plus, when they went in to Mina's room, I know for a fact that she'd drag them into a long conversation. Which would work out perfectly for me.

"Thanks, Red. You're great." Kaminari smiled, "Come on Tosh. I'm gonna need some help."

Holding back a laugh as Kaminari dragged Shinso out of the library, I loosely follow them out. But instead of taking a right, I continue straight.

And sure enough, when I went out to the garden, Bakugo was waiting for me by my tree. He couldn't see me, since he was facing the opposite direction.