Come On!

Kirishima POV:

Be brave, be strong, be brave, be strong, be brave, be strong, be brave, be strong, Red! Come on!

At some point amongst the chaos, I grew two big scaly paws. I think I was a dragon again, either way, I can't stand to see my friends get hurt anymore, this was watching Kaminari all over again..

Standing overtop of Aizawa, Yamada, Eri, Shinso, and Kaminari, I make sure to protect them from my tail swinging. These people needed to get out, now.

Swiftly picking up each of the people underneath me worth protecting and setting them on my back, I turn to face Master. Fear overtook my body and I froze, would he whip me? I was a bad boy.. Master needed to punish me for disobeying, didn't he?

"Wizard?" Master yelled, turning to the man in blue robes. Not another wizard.. was history repeating itself?

"Red! Come on! You can do this!" I hear a small voice yell from my back, but I was scared.. Master might punish me.. Were the bots here too?

My vision darts around the room before landing on the wizard, whose wand was pointing directly at me and charging up. No, not this again!

Charging forwards, I leap onto the stage, slamming my front two paws down onto the robed man, and hearing a satisfying crack. Dark red leaked out from underneath my paws, what was that stuff?

"Oh, you monster!" Master yelled, looking at me with a deadly grin. I stepped back, revealing the large red stain on the stage that overflowed to the floors. "You are a disgusting filth! A murdering monster!"

I was a monster? Killing someone... I didn't do that, right? Or was I the monster and killer machine that everyone said I was, a disgusting filth of scum. Just a useless lizard..

"Red! Don't listen to him! He's lying!" Kaminari screamed from my back. Was Master lying?

"Remember the plan Red! Come on you can do this!" Shinso added, the plan... but wouldn't that make me the disgusting monster they feared?

"You poor little ugly lizard, incapable of following any orders. You are just a sad little waste aren't you? Disgusting monster, why don't we go back to your cell where you belong? You've had your fun, now its time to go back." Master ordered, clenching his teeth.

I remained frozen, unsure of what to do. Should I dare disobey Master? He would punish me.. I don't want to be punished again. Avoiding his eye contact, I glance at the ground behind him. There were bodies...

Blonde hair peeked out from the puddles of red, Bakugo? And was that Mina, too? Jiro? Iida? And even Sero? Not one of them was awake, why would they want to sleep in that red stuff? It smelled like a strong metal..

Seeing them helpless on the floor hurt in a way I haven't been hurt before. My heart, it ached, yet I hadn't been stabbed..

"Red, you have to stomp on the king, or at least wack him with your tail." A voice said in my ear, who I guessed to be Kaminari, he probably scooted up when I wasn't paying attention.

Deciding my tail was the safer option, I hesitantly turn to the side, preparing myself.

"Dragon! You listen to me right now! You bet-" I swing my tail hard and fast, interrupting him talking. Masters body flung over to the side, slamming into some doors with a sharp crack, his head falling awkwardly on his shoulder.

More of the metal-smelling red liquid seeped from his head, trailing down his side. I hurt him.. I hurt Master..

"Red.. You did it.." Kaminari whispered as Aizawa jumped off my back and rushed to the slump body of Master. He puts two fingers to his bent neck before turning back around.