Whispers

Bakugo POV:

"Goddamn my boyfriend is cool!"

"Me?"

"Yes you! Who else would I be talking about? Oh right, I'm sorry. I was talking about one of my other fifty boyfriends."

"You have others?" Red asked sadly.

"No, no! That was sarcasm. You're the only one I want." I assured, fanning away his smoke.

"Okay, okay." I smile, relieved.

"You should know that you're the only one for me." I said, stepping forwards to snake my arms around his waist.

"Stop!" He giggled, pushing away his face.

"What? Am I not allowed to get you flustered now?" I teased.

"No!" He laughs again, blush creeping over his face.

"Too bad." I shrugged, kissing his cheek before pulling away.

"If you guys would stop flirting for two seconds, Iida and I are kind of crying right now."

"Oh, sorry. Are you two alright?" Red asks, heading over to their side.

"I'll be okay, just excuse me for a moment." Iida said, trying to wear a strong face.

"I'm not! This is terrible!" Mina announced, gesturing to my torn down kingdom.

"Well if you give me Taiyo, Red can give you a hug." I say, holding my hands out.

"Fine. Red, come hold me for a minute." Mina demands, handing me Taiyo.

Taiyo was very cute, her hair had grown wildly in the past month. Making her look like a baby bird almost. She was sleeping at the moment, drool seeping from the corner of her mouth. Gross.

We suspected her to be at least six or seven months old, based on her teeth growth. She liked to chew on fingers and spoons. But not forks for some reason..

"Okay, I'm good now. Should we set up a camp first?" Mina asked, pushing away Red.

"Yeah, the sun will set in a few hours. So it's best to start while we have enough light." I nod, handing the baby back to her.

"What if we stay in the house there? Most of it is still standing." Red points out.

"Oh yeah.. wait. I thought there were two houses half demolished that were left standing.." I thought aloud.

"Well we wouldn't know that." Mina snarked, standing up with her hands on her hips.

"Oh, shut up." I groan. "You two go clear the rubble around the house, and Red and I will gather firewood."

"Weird.." Mina mumbles to herself, just loud enough for me to hear.

"What?"

"Oh, it's just I've never heard someone call sex 'gathering firewood.' And I thought it was weird." She laughed.

"Lets go Red." I grumble, snatching Reds arm and pulling him to the wood.

"Oh-ho-ho! He didn't deny it, Iida!"

"WE'RE NOT HAVING SEX!" I scream over my shoulder, Red snickering behind me.

"Are you sure about that?" Red whispered, giving me a look.

"Yes!"

"You no fun.." He joked, swinging our arms.

"You're. And shut your face, we only need to get wood."