Awake

Bakugo POV:

"-se a crutch for a significant amount of time. His legs were pretty badly mangled, he is lucky we fixed him up this good."

"Thank you," A very familiar voice said, my eyes were squinted, so I couldn't see very well. My eyelids felt insanely heavy, and hot too. Were they swollen?

"We just don't know when he will wake up, it could be any where from today to another week or so."

"I-" I started, but my voice was scratchy and my throat was dry. My words came out as short and soft coughs.

"Bakugo!" The voice I recognized to be Aizawa's said, I heard a rustle and then warms hands on my own. "Are you feeling alright?"

Not trusting my words, I nod shortly. To be honest, I couldn't feel anything from the waist down. And my eyes wouldn't even open all the way.

Turning my head to the side Aizawa was grasping my hand, I could make out a blurry black blob with a yellow line on top, presumably his crown. He was crouched next to me, leaning onto the brown bed I layed upon.

"Could I get him some water?" He said to someone at the foot of my bed, dressed in what I think was a white robe. A nurse? Whoever it was, they left quickly without saying anything.

"Get who water?" Another familiar voice rang from the corner of the room.

"The cockroach, Bakugo stupid! Who else would it be in this room needing the nurse to go fetch water?"

"Wait why does Bakugo need water? Isn't he in a coma or something still?"

"Hizashi. Think about it."

"Think about it? Huh? Wh- Wait! Is he up?"

"Yes!"

"His eyes aren't open though.."

"I'm... up." I croaked, barely managing a whisper.

"Oh! Bakugo! Are you alright? Do you need anything? How are you feeling? Does your head hurt? Are you comfortable? Do-"

"Hizashi! Calm down, the boy can barely speak, let alone follow your endless questions!" Aizawa said, I tried to laugh, but it came out more as dry coughs.

"Heres the water, Your Majesty." The nurse called, walking in. I still could barely see anything through my squinted eyes, and everything was fuzzy lumps. "Excuse me,"

Some shuffling was heard, and the white blob of a nurse came closer. A hand slipped under my back, and pushed me up into a sitting position, making me tense in pain. My hips were very sore for some reason.. What happened? I felt a cold, smooth surface touch my lips, and a cool liquid just tap against my skin.

"Drink," She said, and the water slipped down my scorched throat. Relieving some of the dry stinging. The cup was empty within seconds, and the nurse slowly lowered me back down onto the bed.

"Better?" I heard Aizawa ask.

"Much." I whispered, finding it less of a struggle to speak. "What happened?"

"Well.." He started, his voice sounded uneasy, like if he was nervous to tell me. Why would he be nervous to tell me?

"The nurse said your memory may be impaired when you wake up, but it will return eventually." Mic explained, I could tell he was antsy.

"So you're not gonna tell me?"

"It'll come to you sometime. So theres no need to tell you.."

"Bullshit, you're just trying to hide something from me. Aren't you?"

I'm Fragile - Kiribaku Fantasy AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें