107: The One On Vacation

Mulai dari awal

"Can you read me a story?" James ask quietly before Cheryl and I walk out of the room. I nod and grab a book. "Hey I'm sorry we didn't really have anything prepared for you. We didn't know when everything was going to be prepared." I sit down next to him. "It's better than when I younger." He smiles sadly. "Hey! You're in good hands now. Ok?" Cheryl says from the front of his bed. He nods. "Do you still want to read a story?" I ask rapping my arm around him. He smiles. "Ok." I rub his hair. "Once upon a time there was this women who lived in a tree. Everyone thought she was crazy! I mean look at her she lives in a tree..." James giggles a little.

1 month later

It's been a month now James is getting used to us. We're back at the cabin for my birthday with Betty and Veronica. I unbuckle James and he immediately runs the the front door while yelling: "Gotta Pee! Gotta Pee!" I laugh a little. "I'll let him in." I stop Cheryl. She nods. I broke my wrist so I can't really grab much and if we both go to open the door we're waisting time. I go him and open the door. "Where's your bathroom?" He ask desperately. "To the left." He runs in there forgetting to close the door. I close it immediately. "Wash your hands!" I yell. "Ok!"

"This is perfect." I whisper trying not to wake James up. I rub his back while I look at Cheryl. He fell asleep on top of me in bed with Cheryl. "He still doesn't call either of us mom." She looks at me. "Cheryl, it's ok. It's been a month. Even if he never call either of us mom, we're still going to love him. He's our son no matter what. Ok?" She nods with a little smile. I kiss the top her head. "I do love you guys." We look down at James. "I'm just not ready." He sits up right on my dick. I pick him up and move him so his knee isn't digging into me. "It's ok bud." I reassure him. "Can I go to bed?" I nod and pick him up. We go to him bed and I tuck him in. "You ok?" I ask quietly. He nods. "Auntie V and Betty are right across the hall." He nods. "Cheryl and I want some time alone ok?" He nods. I kiss the top of his head. Cheryl and I were in the middle of... you know. When James came in crying. "If it's a emergency that can't be handled by Veronica and or Betty they will knock." He smiles and drifts off to sleep. I close the door slightly before running back to Cheryl. She's already naked on the bed. "Oh! Perfect!" I smile locking the door behind me. I rip my shirt off and take my pants off trying not to fall over. I jump on the bed and kiss her. "I love you." She smiles and kisses me. "I love you too." I sit up and she takes my underwear off. "Condom." I whisper. She gives me that look. "Are you sure? After last time I-." She kisses me. "It's worth a shot." I nod and lie her on her back. I slowly slide into her. "Baby!" She moans.

6 months later

I knock on the door. Veronica opens the door and pushes me out of the way so I can't see my soon to be wife. "You're not suppose to be here!" She tells me. "My phone died. Her mom is here." I tell her. "What?!" She looks at me. "I didn't think she would actually show up!"

CHERYL POV:

I know, I hate my mom, but I really wanted her to come. I will never admit that to anyone. "Cheryl um... someone is here to see you." Veronica tells me. My mom walks in. "Can you guys give me a minute?" Everyone walks out. "I'm not going to lie. I still don't approve of your lifestyle. But you're my daughter and I have to love you no matter what." She tells me. "You look amazing." I look at the dress. "It was Nana Rose's. I got it fixed since she couldn't be here. Somehow I managed to fit into it." I tell her rubbing my belly. "I know. I'm sorry." I hug her. "It's not ok what you did but I forgive you." I whisper. We pull away. "I know Alice was going to walk you down isle." I look up at her. "I already talked to her and she said that if you were ok with it I could do the honors." I smile. "Of course. You're just going to have to deal with my son. He's 6." I smile. Her eyes widen. "We adopted!" I reassure her. "Ok it's just you said you almost didn't fit into the dress." She tells me. "Oh! We were finally able to conceive a kid." I smile. James come out of the bathroom. "What took you so long?" I ask picking him up. "I couldn't reach the sink." He whispers. "Did you wash your hands?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head. "Dude!" I look at him. "I can't help you." She looks at my mom. "Who is she and why does she look like you in 30 years?" He ask to me. "She's your grandmother." I smile. "Gran Gran died." I look down. "No! My mom. Not Toni's." He nods. "Ok. I was talking about my bioligal grandma." He tells me. "One, it's biological and two, it's ok I can understand the confusion. But this is my mom. She's your grandmother." I smile. "Hi! I'm James." He smiles reaching his hand out. "I thought you didn't wash your hands." Mom replies. "Oh right. Can she help me?" He ask me. My mom nods and takes him. Veronica walks in. "I didn't hear any glass breaking so I just assumed you were still in shock. "I have the mother I always wanted."

TONI POV:

Cheryl and I's favorite song A Thousand Years starts playing by the band. I take a deep breath holding back tears. Which is useless. I just wipe them away. "Wow." I look at her dressed. I saw her dress before because it was her grandmothers and she kept it out. But I never saw the love of my life in it. Cheryl's mom and James hand her off to me. "You look amazing." I smile in complete shock. "Thank you for getting my mom here." She whispers. I nod still in shock. "Yeah!" I sound like a teenage boy talking to his crush again. "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here to celebrate Cheryl Blossom and Antoinette-." I stop Sweet Pea. "You had one job." I look at him. "I'm sorry. We are gathered to celebrate Cheryl Blossom and Toni Topaz." (We're going to pretend like I wrote the rest of the ceremony thing up to the vows.) "Cheryl, I have no idea what I was supposed to say. I had it all written down but I left it in Riverdale." Everybody laughs a little. "You are the love of my life. I don't know who else I would spend the rest of my life with." I take her hands. "Me!" James yells. "Yes you of course can I marry your mom?" I ask. He nods happily. "Ok!" Everyone laughs again. "Ahh... where was I? Oh! Umm... I love you and I'll tell you rest when I find my notes. It's pretty much what I tell you everyday." She smiles. "Cheryl." Sweet Pea whispers. I wipe Cheryl's tears. "I've never been good at telling people how I feel and expressing my emotions well. But you helped me do that. The only person who I loved as much as you was Jason. After he died I thought my life was over. If you told me that cold afternoon day at SweetWater that my life was going to change forever... I would just laugh and tell them they were lying. If it wasn't for you I would still be in that dark place if not worse. I love you Toni." I smile. "Now I feel really dumb about not having anything prepared." I tell her. "It's ok." She smiles. I lean into kiss her. "No! You yelled at me it's my time. No kissy kiss till I say so!" Sweet Pea stops us. "Fine!" I smile. "The rings?" James walks over to us and hands the to Sweet Pea, I pick him up. "He might as well." I smile. "Ok Toni, legally I have to use your full name." I look down. "Do you, Antoinette Topaz, take Cheryl to be for lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health, for better and for worse?" He ask. "I do." I place the ring on Cheryl's finger. "Do you, Cheryl Blossom, take Antoinette to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse?" She nods. "Hell yeah!" I smile. She puts the ring on my hand. I put James down. "Well then. By the state of Maine I pronounce you wife's! You may kiss the bride." I pull Cheryl into a long kiss. "I love you." I whisper.