Even though she was whispering, I could still hear her.

"Right, now, you said that you would explain. We should hurry then." I said.

Fira straightened and nodded, her face turning serious once again.

"You are correct, Solaris. We must hurry so you take your birthright." She said.

I looked down at the now sleeping baby in my arms and gently gave him back to his older sister.

"Thank for letting me hold such a lovely baby boy, Aura. I hope to see you again sometime." I said. Aura nodded happily and ran back to a couple that I assumed to be her parents.

The couple hugged their children and then smiled at me. I smiled and waved back at the lovely family.

We continued walking through the city, looking at the buildings, smiling and speaking to some of the people.

After about thirty minutes of walking, we finally came to the center of the city. We all gapsed in awe at the large building in front of us.

It was amazing! The walls were made of smooth white stone. Several towers standing high above the ground and crimson flags with a golden symbol stitched onto them.

But this wasn't just any type of building.... It was a castle!

"Come, there is much I need to show you, Solaris

"Come, there is much I need to show you, Solaris." We walked up to the large doors as they opened.

The inside of the Castle was even more amazing than the outside. The inside walls were painted in beautiful shades of orange and yellow, crimson markings flowing down the walls like vines down a tree.

I stopped in the center of the hall, admiring the decorum of the castle, as my friends did the same, staring at the amazing colors and beauty of the castle.

The cielding had so many wonderful gems and bright stone either hanging from thin strings or hovering in the air.

As I walked down the hall, I stopped when I saw a large painting an a familiar face.

The painting held a family of four, all four of them looking similar to one another.

There was an older man with red hair and yellow streaks blending into the red strands. His eyes shone with kindness and courage and held a beautiful warm magenta color.

The woman by his side was beautiful. Her long orange-yellow hair was tied high into an elegant bun, then flowed down her back in soft waves. Her face held a kind and sweet smile and her eyes were just a lovely as the man's.

Then, came the two younger children standing beside them.

One was a girl with bright red hair, braided from her hairline but then let loose as it flowed down her back and past her hips.

I recognized the bright shine of her magenta eyes and saw the young girl as Fira. She had the same smile as the woman we had met, although so much brighter in the painting.