A Painful Crystalline

How can I be free from the news that echoes monstrous cultural-race policy and social threats if the modern instrument I carry to adapt with necessity and discount is being governed by those who possess insecurity and trauma towards such elements? How can my generation stay away from violent moods and feel safe to believe they are going in the right direction of career or interest if there's no documentation and habitat that can demonstrate adequate management towards the beginning of their adult lives? How can I enjoy coffee in a workplace if I know the next hours of communication patterns I'm going to see or undergo again is about swindling towards solidarity in confronting the same bullets? These are the longest interrelated question of mine, which so far no human can understand or dare to answer.

I never want to constantly sleep late and wake longer to think about how many of my generations find it beautiful to shrink their minds and bodies into the pillow as the world and most elders above me abandon the glint and the common sense of my questions, but still...I hate to see how the aftermath of this ignorance being neglected, despite it has inspired many of my generations to become something clownish and dirty on a public sidewalk, to the point of orientation where...they are willing to sacrifice their humane sanity for agenda that possess intimation with ineffable aggressions.

I have sailed so many transparencies of timing and efforts in reflecting the results of negligence towards the modern astonishment that has endlessly tickled youngster sanity with spices of whimsicality and skepticism, still...there are no adult personality in sight who dare to confront the living embodiments they have created from such spices that they also used to maintain sustenance and vote. I wonder...why no young adult like me seems to possess the inner call of silence towards the immortality of this circumstance.

Instead of constructing a system and nurturing that is melting the inner workings and inflicting the world to transform into an enormous mental asylum, why can't we... transpire an atmosphere that can give resources and acknowledgment to the place that infuses an option of being transcendently vigorous and assuring with personal capabilities that we carry since we born into this world. I'm curious to know...what can I do to make most people around me understand that there are some humane traditional values that weren't supposed to be manipulated with shortcuts and affirming orchestra?

I have been run over by many problematical gossips and countless lethal calculations, but never in my life...I would have thought to witness my era being crammed with modern generations that seem witless and do not care if the reality of the youth is filled with mental breaching and hollow high-tempered reminiscing. A dormant damaging existence, which has labeled the whole aura of the adults in my generation with many undesirable issues.