A meal with Cerberus (Amy Rose)

~

Amy Cerberus x Reader

Art by Denizen14, Neko-gami, and Bestthe

~

Eggman run across the suspended scaffolding as I and Amy pursued him. Grasped in his hands had his latest blueprints on his next doomsday machine.

Me and Amy was on a mission to apprehend those plans, and we were determined to stop him because he could hurt so many lives. Although Amy was having a more difficult time keeping up with me as a result of eating one too many cupcakes, her belly sloshed violently while she ran. Lucky for us, Eggman was not that fast too.

With an impressive jump, Eggman cleared the end of the scaffolding onto a standing scaffolding over a vat of chemicals. I successfully made the jump, but Amy on the other was wise enough to not even attempt it.

I was now nearly on top of him when he made a one-eighty and took out a blaster. I lunged at Eggman, gabbing him before he could shoot me. Unfortunately he still shoot, hitting a rope that was holding on to the scaffolding where Amy was standing. Before I could react Amy's scaffolding fell, plunging Amy into the vat of chemicals.

I let go of Eggman and rushed to the edge of the scaffolding, looking in horror at the vat. As I began to feel dread by the passing of a very, very close friend the vat began to bubble and stur.

Then bursting out of the chemicals came Amy roaring. I first was relieved until I made a close look. To my shock Amy had been much larger, ripping her already tight dress. But the biggest shock was that she had three heads with sharp teeth and claws.

With her bare hands, she ripped the side of the vat wide open, causing a cascade of chemicals to flood out onto the factory floor

With her bare hands, she ripped the side of the vat wide open, causing a cascade of chemicals to flood out onto the factory floor. With another roar, now with three roars because of her multiple heads, charged forward with incredibly speed that she previously did not possess.

As I watched her, she ram into a scaffolding that was next to mine which Eggman was running on. With a loud crash the whole structure fell along with Eggman to the ground.

Eggman laid unconscious trapped by the pipes and the broken wood. The pink beast baring her sharp teeth, snarled as she stomped forward to Eggman with clawed hand extended ready to tear him to threads.

"Amy" I called out as I descended the scaffolding.

The three heads immediately turned to me with red in their six eyes breathing hard through her clenched teeth. When I reach the bottom I nervously walked toward her with my arms outstretched, showing her I meant no harm.

"Amy, it's me Y/N." I said nervously as I tried to calm her down.

Without notice she quickly turned to me and charged at full speed at me. My world shook as her heavily body crushed the concrete floor with every step. With noses flaring and teeth baring I was too afraid to run away as she lunged into the air toward me.