Date with the big diamond and fat butterfly. (Rarity and Fluttershy)

~

Fluttershy and Rarity x Reader

Art by Neongoth94

~

The mall was packed today on this hot summer day. People were going about their day going shopping or just hanging out.

As for me I was waiting for my two best friends to meet me for lunch.

Taking out my phone I saw that the two was running late. They are always running late as of recently, and that puts a smile on my face.

"Yoohoo, Y/N."

Turning around, my smile grew, as I saw my two best friends approaching. The two girls walked sides by side taking almost half of the mall's walkway as their bodies jiggled as they slowly waddled toward me.

"Fluttershy, Rarity, you finally made it." I said while I tried to look past their boobs as they hypnotically bounce and jiggled like large water balloons trapped in their dresses.

To think after a year since befriending them they grew to such enormous gorgeous women. They were such thin girls, basically skin and bones, eating nothing but salads and fruits. Now they were over 600 apeace as it was hard to see them without food. And the great thing about all of this, their your.

"Sorry about that darling, we had to make a quick stop at Waffle Hut." Rarity huffed as she put her hand over her large bust trying to stop the sloshing.

"I knew that it will take too long." Fluttershy spoke up trying to catch her breath.

"Now Fluttershy, you had as many as I had, if not more." Rarity patting Fluttershy's large belly making almost her entire front half of her body to jiggle.

Fluttershy blushed as she straightened her blouse nervously. "Well maybe you should have stopped after your fifth sundae."

"And you on your fourth smoothie!" Rarity huffed.

And to think this was all before lunch I thought.

"Ladies, ladies, don't worry about it," I said as I walked up to the gargantuan women, " besides, I got a special surprise for you after lunch."

They both looked at me with a glow in their eyes.

"Please tell us Y/N," Rarity said batting her eyes at me.

I walked around the two until I stood behind in between both of them. I then gave a squeeze on both their big butts making both of them squeak.

"Alright. I got a half off coupon at the Sugar Mountain." I said proudly.

They both squealed in joy.

"Suger Mountain!? The one with six feet gummy worms?" Fluttershy examined.

"The one where you can get your weight in chocolate!?" Rarity drooled.

"The very same."

"Ooh I can't wait," Fluttershy said as both her and Rarity hugged me, their big pillowy breast squishing into the front and back of my head.

Releasing me to my disappointment Rarity spoke up.

"So what's for lunch, Y/N dear?"

"Your favorite, Big Khicken."

"Yay, I love their extra large chicken buckets."

"And their deep fried chicken sandwichs are to die for!"

At this rate by next year they would be unable to walk.