Personal Hero. (XJ9 And Crust Cousins.)

~

Xj9 x Reader

Art by Magicstraw and Cozynakovich

~

The school bell rang and the school hallways suddenly became full as students of all ages rushed out of their classes cheering.

Spring break was now official and everyone was looking forward to a week of beaches and partying. But not everyone was so cheerful for the upcoming week.

You were at your locker putting away your school supplies for the week as you were reminiscing on what your parents told you last week. They told you that they were going on a cruise and you had to stay home babysitting your younger sister while they were away.

Now this normal wouldn't bother you much as you were more of an indoor person anyway, but the lack of freedom was really bumming you out. It also didn't help that you didn't have many friends and are considered as a loser to most groups. Except for two.

Just as you closed your locker you were slammed face first into them by something huge and soft.

"Hey there, Y/N," a ghetto sounding girl said aggressively sexually.

I tried to turn around to face her but that big and soft round object pressed hard on my back, pinning me to the lockers.

"Come on Tiff, we don't want to break him- yet," said slyly another girl with a British accent.

Slowly the round object removed itself from my body, allowing me to breath properly. Turning around, you pressed your back to the lockers and looked at your two assaulters.

 Turning around, you pressed your back to the lockers and looked at your two assaulters

Standing before you were two huge fat girls. One was tall and dark skin while the other was short and white, known as Brit and Tiff, the Crust Cousins. These two are considered to be the most popular girls in school, and the top sharks. With their expensive designer clothes and their entitled attitude, they demanded respect and admiration, whether you want to or not.

This made it strange that these girls are one of the fattest girls in school. But since they are considered to be at the top of the social pyramid, everyone thought that they were setting a new fad, Flab is Bad (the good way).

Now as for you, you were both aroused and terrified by them. Ever since they started packing on the pounds they have been hitting on you, physically, mentally, and emotionally. This confused you to no end. In conjunction to begin popular, they were the biggest bullies in the school, and they loved to bully losers the most. For most of my time at school they bullied you almost every day, till they got fat. Now they seductively bullied me every day and you don't know why.

"So, how's our little loser doing? Have any plans this week?" asked Brit as she slammed her hand on the lockers my by head, causing her large belly to squish into you.

I began sweating nervously as I stammered to say anything.

"Ha, look at him, can't talk to a pretty girl to save his life, how cute," Tiff laughed, causing her large body to jiggle.