Christmas Present pt.2 (Kanga and Cheer Bear)

Christmas day, one of the happiest days of my life.

So much of my world has changed ever since Kanga entered my life last Christmas. Since then my outlook on existence has improved, helping me get my life back together. I began to wear better, nicer clothes, a better work ethic, and becoming more social to people in general. Even my body looked healthier and fuller with how Kanga was cooking. Now with more friends and a raise at work, life couldn't be better.

As of 4ight now I was leaning on the doorframe in between the kitchen and the living room drinking a cup of freshly brewed coffee with a tinge of nutmeg watching Kanga on the well worn couch open up a present I got for her. This year around there were more presents under the tree, thanks to my new friends from work and from my "wife".

"Oh dear, it's beautiful!" Exclaimed Kanga as she lifted an enormous light blue sundress from the packaging.

Looking over her voluptuous body she needed some big clothes, not that she really needed it given how she usually walks in the nude at home.

"Glad you love it," I smiled, taking a sip of my coffee.

She draped the dress over her shapely body, imagining how it would look on her. I too imagine how the large flowing dress would look around her hyper hourglass figure. From her bulbous heavy breasts that would stretch the fabric to its fullest, to her heavyset childbearing hips lifting the dress higher up her thick fat legs.

"And now, my gift," cheered Kanga as she stood up from the couch with a creak. I realy need to buy a new sofa before her bottom makes contact with the bottom.

"I don't need anything honey. I got everything I need right here." I gave her a coy smile.

"That the most corny thing you ever said," Kanga smiled slyly before lifting her hand to her mouth giggling.

"I know, I just had to say it before receiving my present. Humility and all" I replied, walking to the large kangaroo.

Kanga turned to the Christmas tree and leaned over to a familiar package with red and gold ribbons tied around white wrapping paper. Although I was more preoccupied with the two large brown moons pointing straight at me.

"Here we go, Merry Christmas," cheered Kanga, presenting the present to me.

I grabbed the gift and looked it over. I realize that this was exactly the same box when I received Kanga last Christmas, minus the card. I carefully open the bow and wrapping to reveal a pink box with the same embroidery carved into the wood as last time. Gently I slid open the lid to the same reaction I had last time, confusion. I turned to Kanga to see a wide grin on her cute face.

"Um, dear, it's not that I don't appreciate the gift but a teddy bear?" I questioned picking up a stuffed bear from the box. The bear was pink with a three color rainbow going across its white belly. It looked like a standard teddy bear but with more fluff around its chest.

"Oh honey, you should know better than to judge a gift by its appearance," giggled Kange. She then took the bear from my hand and walked to the couch. She then placed the bear down in the middle and stepped back.

To my amazement the bear began to glow as golden light surrounded the stuffed toy. Then it began to grow. As the bear got bigger it began to incorporate a few human traits as it retain most of its general body shape. Her stubby legs began to length and became shapley but still maintained their chunkiness as her hips flared outward. Her large belly expanded, stretching out the rainbow while her stuffed bust got fuller with every passing second. Her arms stretched out and soft fingers formed from her nubs. And finally her face remained round as newly grown hair grew out and down before wrapping itself into a ponytail. When the transformation finished and the light diminish, there now stood a seven feet tall belly heavy humanoid female bear. Blinking a few times her already smiling face grew wider.

"Wow, what a rush!" Exclaimed the large pink bear. She then jumped to her feet, causing the whole room to shake, ornaments clanging against each other. She then lept to me, giving me the largest bear hug I ever could get, "It's nice to meet you sweetie!"

"Good to see you," I said muffled as my head was stuffed into her impressive bust, "but how are you?"

"Oh silly me," she gasped, releasing me from her hug, "l am Cheer Bear, but you can call me Cheery!'' Pointing to herself.

"Hello Cheery. Um I'm not complaining but why are you here?" I asked, looking up at the heavyset bear.

"Didn't Kanga tell you?" Cheery asked before looking over to Kanga. Kanga quickly panicked, shaking her head, mouthing something to her.

"Well it's not important. What's important is that I am here to bring cheer into your life!" Cheery lifted her arms into the air, smiling.

I turned to Kanga looking a little puzzled.

"I thought it would be nice to bring in a friend of mine to help with adding a little cheer in your life," Kanga smiled.

"But I'm already happy. You brought so much joy into my life already."

"I know but she's here to help you express that happiness! It's always good to share happiness."

I was a little confused but before I continued I was grabbed by the large overjoyed bear

"There will be time to think about that later. It's Christmas, it's time to celebrate!" Cheered Cheery. "How about I bake you a wonderful crepe breakfast?"

Cheery carried me into the kitchen, leaving Kanga alone.

Looking around consciously she went into her pouch and took out a piece of paper and a pen. In fancy calligraphy the word "happiness" was written while right below it was the word "cheer". Using the pen she put a check right next to it, just like the one next to happiness.

"Almost done," Kanga smirked looking down the short list. Below the word "cheer" was another word, "children", unchecked.