Captured Sweets (Mindy and Lurleen)

Mindy and Lurleen x Reader

Art by ProfessorDoctorC

In the dark of night, as the wind howled through the bare trees, a flier fluttered by, revealing the news of two missing young girls. Just as the camera ominously zoomed in, a horrifying scene unfolded through the dark window.

I stealthily lugged an enormous, heavy sack into the pitch-black house, constantly checking if anyone had spotted me. I crept into the kitchen and dumped the contents of the sack onto the table with a crash. It was an avalanche of subpar second rate candy, filling every corner. Bursting into maniacal laughter while thunder clapped outside on this eerily cloudless night.

With reckless abandon, I pushed the candy, wrappers and all, into an industrial grinder, reducing it all to a sinister sugary powder. Then, I poured in off-brand soda into the vat. As it bubbled and frothed, I added the final touch - a cob of candy corn!

Satisfied with my monstrous concoction, I wheeled the vat towards a ramp leading down into the surprisingly well lit basement. Eerie sounds of water feeders gurgling and a bizarre slurping noise resonated off the cold concrete walls.

"Hey girls, I'm back!" I announced myself, a twisted grin stretching across my face. Before me sat two stunningly obese women, their bodies bound to chairs - or in one case, a bench.

"Well, hello there, Mr. Kidnapper," drawled a seductive yet dim-witted woman. This one surpassed the description of a circus fat lady, giving new meaning to the word 'enormous'. Her prodigious redhead figure required a bench to support her colossal weight. Every inch of her being was consumed by excess - from her stomach that reached the floor, her booty that could crush a couch, to her breasts that can put a plastic surgeon to shame.

"Mindy! Don't encourage him," a southern woman chided in a hushed tone. This blonde beauty may not have been as large as her counterpart, but her wooden chair begged to differ.

"But Lurleen, he's here to feed us," Mindy whined. Lurleen stared at the redhead, dumbfounded by her lack of situational awareness.

"Mindy, he's locked us up for a whole year and forced fed us like pigs!" Lurleen retorted hysterically.

"But... free food," Mindy naively pleading caused Lurleen to shake her head in disbelief.

"Girls, no need to squabble. I have plenty for everyone," I reassured them, brushing off Lurleen's concerns. I poured the sickeningly sweet concoction into a funnel, which led to a vat, which led to a tube, which led to a nozzle that finally aimed directly at the mouths of the two morbidly obese women.

Without a moment's hesitation, Mindy dove onto her nozzle, greedily guzzling thousands upon thousands of calories per second. Lurleen, however, remained resolute, though her stomach growled with hunger, hanging over her knee like a bottomless pit.

"Come on, dear. Why don't you be more like Mindy? Look at how content she is," I cooed, pointing lovingly at the yellow blob inhaling the sugary sludge as if it were vital oxygen.

"Never, you slime!" Lurleen shouted, though her rebellious stomach spoke louder.

I dangled the tube provocatively in front of the country singer's mouth. "Here comes the train!"

Her stomach roared, and her lips quivered. Beads of sweat trickled down her yellow skin as she fixated on the hose, dripping intensely sweet sludge. Her eyes dilated, and she greedily licked her plump lips. Trembling, her body trembled as she...

"Oh, just get on with it!" muffled Mindy, still engrossed with her own tube. Without further ado, Lurleen's mouth enveloped the hose, her desperate sucking commencing.

"That's my girl," I declared proudly, giving her bloated belly a pat. She slumped back, letting the sugar course through her veins until it was nothing more than high fructose corn syrup and candy remnants. Wearing an evil grin as thunder cracked in the background, I picked up the cart and walked away, leaving behind a cacophony of slurps, gurgles, and gulps echoing through the basement.