The Button (Amy Wong)

Amy Wong x Reader 

Art by umiko_sasaki

"I don't think we should be in here Amy," I said as I looked around the Professor's laboratory

"Don't be a pleeb," Amy said condescendingly as she strolled nonchalantly in the old mad scientist's lab.

I looked around at the weird devices and doodads and wondered what half of these things do. The thought of being here frightened me as just one wrong press of a button could blow up the earth or worse, change my skin color green.

"I think we should just ask the Professor. I think he'll give you something," I said as I examined a weird purple button on the table just by itself. 

"Oh please, he'll just give me something lame. No I want something that could get me in the history books," Amy said conveniently as she picked up a weird blinking ball.

"By taking someone else's invention?" 

"Yes, like all the great scientists!" Amy exclaimed more joyfully than I hoped for. 

I looked away and turned back to that lone button on the desk. A rational side of me told me not to press it, citing my previous thoughts on destroying the world, but my "must press button" monkey brain was really wanting to press that button. And in the end I'm a monkey. 

*Click*

I held my eyes tightly closed as I waited for an earth shattering kaboom. But as the second ticked nothing happened. Slowly I opened my eyes and looked around. Everything seemed to be intact, no destroyed laboratory, no blown up earth, no nothing, not even green skin. 

"I guess it was just a random butt– butt– butt–," I stuttered before my jaw dropped. 

Before me was Amy and she was fatter, like double her original weight fatter

Before me was Amy and she was fatter, like double her original weight fatter. Still wearing her trademark pink sweatsuit but now more snug then before as her double folded belly hangs over her waistband. Her bigger breasts and butt stretched her outfit despite her outfit seemingly made for her larger body.