Act II Scene V (Applejack)

Applejack x Reader

Art by Neongoth94

Applejack waited impatiently in the diner themed restaurant inside the mall. It's been a month since that fateful exchange with Y/N and has been on many dates between the two. It wasn't easy as their bosses really like to pry into their employees' personal lives but they made it work. Today was going to be a big step in Applejack and Y/N relationship, they were going to be official despite their disgruntled bosses.

She was currently sitting on two stools, munching on a bucket of cheese fries as she looked up impatiently at the clock. It was 9:30. Applejack grumbled, stuffing her chubby cheeks with more fries.

"Where's Pinkie Pie at? She said she'd be back in half an hour. Maybe she couldn't make it?" Applejack started to worry, but then she huffed in annoyance and said, "Nah, she's just on the other side of the mall, eating. She's just slow, stuffin' her face! Love should move faster than the speed of light, pushin' the darkness away like a plow goin' through the dirt!" She nagged as she pulled over the counter some pie.

~two and a half hours later~

Applejack let out a loud burp as she finished her 7th bucket of cheese fries, 4th whole apple pies, an entire deep fried chicken, and 8th double chocolate with the works sundays. The clock chimed 12, reminding Applejack that she was waiting for Pinkie to return.

"Shoot, it's been three hours already? If that girl was as motivated as a racecar driver, my words would be flying around like a Nascar on the track! But them heavy folks, they act like they're stuck in mud - all awkward, slow, and lazy." Applejack hypocrisy said before stuffing her mouth with more fries. After griping about it, Applejack saw Pinkie, waddling back over with a big garbage bag. "Well, finally ya came back! What did he say, sugar?" She asked as she wobbled off her two chairs and faced her fat pink friend.

Pinkie just huffed for a moment as she placed the bag on the ground, shifting around like there was candy inside.

"Hey there Pinkie, you're lookin' like a hog whose trough done run dry. If ya got some good news, you're messin' it up with that tired look on your face," Applejack grumbled, clearly getting all riled up from waiting so long.

"Give me a brake, I need some time to catch my breath," Pinkie Pie huffed, putting her pudgy hands on her swollen belly. "Oh my aching stomach, maybe that stop at the chicken n' waffle place was too much."

"Aw shucks, I wish ya had my stomach and I had ya news. Now come on and spill the beans, Pinkie! What'd he say?" Applejack said, rolling her eyes.

"Hold your horses Applejack, let my stomach rest for a moment. Don't you see I've eaten too much, oh, and those ice cream sodas." Pinkie Pie clenched her stomach with one hand and with the other she reached into her bag and pulled out a handful of candy, shoving it into her mouth.

"Goodness gracious, how can ya 'ave a stomach ache and still manage to chow down? Come on now, Pinkie, ya could've told me his answer by the time ya finish eatin'," Applejack said with an annoyed huff.

Pinkie gulped, patting her redden belly. "Oh, but the candy store was good, burp. You really know how to pick them. Yes, Y/N, he is handsome and has the body of David but he is rough around the edges, although he is as gentle as a lamb. Hey girl, did you eat?"

"Yep, I ate like a seagull at a beach, and I already knew all that. But what about the date? What did he say?!" Applejack hollered, eagerly pressing for an answer.

"Oh, I have such a stomach ache. It feels like I'm going to burst, I really shouldn't have stopped at the corn dog pop-up store," Pinkie complained as she stuffed another handful of candy into her mouth. "I'm not used to being this stuffed as you are. Curse you and your laziness."

"Oh sugar, I'm real sorry y'all done stuffed yourself to burstin'. Oh darlin' Pinkie," Applejack said with a sarcastic twang, "why don't ya just spill the beans and tell me what he said?!"

"Your honorable, courteous, kind, handsome, and I believe, virtuous man said - oh is that cheese fries?" Pinkie drooled at the bucket of fries.

"Seriously?! After complainin' about a stomach ache? 'Ya future handsome boyfriend - oh food!' really?!" Applejack fumed, putting her plump fists on her very wide, soft hips, her gigantic rump jiggling from the action.

"You're so impatient Applejack, just calm down and let my stomach settle," Pinkie huffed, "From now on, you do your own walking."

"Enough with the ramblin', what did he say?" Applejack demanded, held her breath.

Pinkie took in a deep breath and turned to Applejack. It was very apparent the size difference between the two girls as Applejack looked to be twice the size of her. "Next week he said to meet up with him at the Lawrence Traveling Fair by the marina. There he will make it official," Pinkie finally said as she pushed more candy into her mouth. "Wow, your cheeks turn like a red velvet cake. Oh, that makes me go for some cake right now."

Applejack almost jumped for joy, but her gigantic body prevent her from lifting off the ground as her jean's button popped off. "Yee-haw! Thank you Pinkie!" Applejack cheered before waddled away home excited about her special date.

Pinkie smiled as she watched her friend walk away with that joyous, infatuated smile on her face. She then scooped another handful of candy and stuffed it into her face before her stomach protested to stop eating. With that final swallow Pinkie flopping over onto the mall floor and entered a long food coma.