Warden Judy (Judy Hopps)

~

Corrupted Warden Judy Hopps x Reader

Art by Analog-AI

~

The sound of banging bars echoed off the concrete walls. The prisoners were anxious as a new warden walked down the halls.

Standing in between two robust rhinos guards was the new warden of Zootopia prison, Judy Hopps. After a successful bust of a newly formed drug ring she was appointed to one of the biggest prisons in the state. With her skills and wit she will wip these convicts into shape. But there was some that had other plans up their sleeves.

Y/N was a long time resident of this concrete halls. He wasn't in for much, con-artist and smooth talker. Was lock in when his boss ratted out his whole crew and paying for his crime. But now it was his chance to be the one calling the shots, all he had to do was get close to the new warden.

~

Judy was signing some paperwork when her office door rang.

"Come in," she said, not looking up from her work.

The large door open and one of the many rhino guards stomped in. He was soon followed by Y/N, chained and handcuffed.

Judy lifted her head just a bit before turning back to her paperwork. "You want a audience. You said you have some information?"

Y/N looked up at the rhino before turning to the warden. "This is private information. Your eyes only."
The rhino snorted in disapproval and turned to Judy.

"He's not worth it," he grunted.

"Don't worry, I can handle myself," Judy said now looking up.

"But - " the giant guard plead but Judy just raised her paw.

"You are dismissed," she said with authority.

He grumbled once more before turning around. He gave me the stink eye as he exist the office.

"Now, what is so important that you need to talk to me alone?"

"First off, I am happy you are our new warden, things could finally be more bearable around here," you started taking a step closer.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusedly.

The bait has been set, you thought. "The last warden ruled this prisoner like a dictator. Punishing us for spilt milk and communing with our fellow peers. And the guards, don't get me started with the constant beatings. It's more like hell than a correctional facility!" You pleaded.

She just raised her eyebrow, looking doubtful.

"Why should I trust you?"

"I was unjustly imprisoned, you can look up my record, and I want to look out for my brethren's wellbeing. A bit of kindness and understanding could go a long way to rehabilitate us."

She looked at me not trust worthy but said nothing. I know not to push my luck, most of the time that doesn't work, and just continue to look sad and broken.

"I will consider your words. Now leave, I have much work to do," she said flatly, waving her paw for me to leave.

"Thank you," I humbly say as I walk backwards towards the door.

The rhino then stepped in and escorted me out. When the door closed behind us I know all I had to do was wait for the bobber to bobble.

~