San/Wooyoung - Lucky Night *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

Especially when he noticed San kept glancing at him too.

The idol spoke with a shaky voice to the girl sitting in front of him, thanking her for coming out today. She started rambling about how much she loved his stage performance and how incredible he was, but all he did was nod and smile at her.

Then it was finally time. Wooyoung slipped into the chair in front of San and blinked several times before taking a deep breath. "Hello." He said shyly. "I c-can't believe I'm actually here."

San gave him a crooked smile and grabbed the book Wooyoung had brought for him to sign. "What's your name?"

"W-Wooyoung." He answered, wanting to hit himself in the head for stuttering. "You're amazing." He spat out. "I love your music, I listen to it every day."

"You do?" San glanced up at him from where he was writing.

"Yeah, slightly embarrassing I know. But your lyrics mean so much to me. They lift me up and keep me going. Plus focusing on learning the dances really help to."

San sat back and smiled a little wider. "You dance? I'd love to see it sometime."

Wooyoung laughed nervously. "No, no you don't. Trust me. I'm not that good." He felt his face heating up as San leaned forward and propped his head on his hand.

"I doubt that. You look like you can really move." He said, cocking an eyebrow as Wooyoung started to blush. "What's your favorite one to dance to?"

"Um... This one actually." Wooyoung said, pointing at the ceiling to indicate the song that was playing over the speakers.

Suddenly, San grabbed his hand and pulled him up from the table. "Show me what you've got!" He said before positioning himself on stage and jumping into his own choreography.

Wooyoung watching him for a moment with an open mouth before San gave him a look. He cleared his throat and started dancing next to the idol.

This was happening. He was dancing with San. Wooyoung had to fight the urge to cover his face and turn away in shame. He probably looked like an idiot right now.

But then the audience started cheering as both dancers on as several phones turned their way to record them. Even the other members of the group stood to watch, impressed looks on their faces.

San moved and turned so he was facing Wooyoung. The younger followed his cue and turned to face him as well and they started dancing to each other, eyes locked the entire time.

When the song finished, they both straightened up as they tried to catch their breath as everyone started clapping.

San turned and made a low bow while Wooyoung did a small one and waved nervously before returning to his seat.

"That. Was incredible!" San said, smiling wide enough that his dimples appeared. "You're so much better than you give yourself credit for!"

Wooyoung felt himself blush again as he looked down at his hands and bit his lip. "Thank you." He peeked up at San and saw him smiling as he wrote in Wooyoung's book.

"Thank you for coming today." San said as one of the workers there signaled that they needed to keep things moving. "I hope to see you again." He said as he slid Wooyoung's book to him.

"I hope so too." Wooyoung whispered as he quickly fled from the table.

A few of the people sitting in the audience congratulated him and told him he was a good dancer as he passed, which he thanked quietly as he took his seat.

The rest of the fan sign passed in a blur. Even as the group performed a few of their songs, all Wooyoung could see was San's eyes. Right in front of his.