All of a sudden, the memories I saw flashed away in an instant. And in their place was a bright light engulfing me in its warmth.

My eyes opened slowly but quickly closed again when I saw the lights of my room.

I opened my eyes again, blinking rapidly to get used to the light.

When I did finally get used to the light, I sighed in relief at the sight of my room.

I slowly sat up, feeling afterfeed from being asleep for so long. I muscles were weak, but still strong enough for me to train. As for my mind and flame, the two were fully healed and ready to walk around the ship.

I lifted the blanket off me and my vision changed. I saw residue flames around my room, walls and sketchbook. I sighed, knowing all the flames in the room. Bit my face burned bright red when I noticed a red flame that was more prominent in the room.

Shaking off the feeling, I went along showering and getting dressed. I brushed out my hair and snapped my sunstone into place with my braid. Before I went out, as I was grabbing my daggers, I noticed the ring on my finger. It was bright red and swirling with yellow and blue.

I smiled softly feeling Keith's flame glowing brightly from the stone.

I pushed myself up off the bed and felt a sudden pang in my chest.

I coughed a few times and looked at my hand to see some ash in my palm.

"So, I guess I won't be able to use much of my flames for a while." I muttered to myself as I wiped the ash on my cloak.

"I guess I should go find the others." I walked out of my room and down the halls following my friends' flames to the lounge.

"I wish Shiro were here to tell us how to go on without him." I heard Lance say.

"Allura, when we came here, you told me I would fly the Green Lion, and I thought there was no way. But then, I found it and I flew it. And then, Hunk flew the Yellow Lion, and he's not even a pilot." Pidge said, "In fact, you told everyone who would pilot which lion."

"Yeah, how did you do that? Did we ever find out how you did that? Can you do that now?" Hunk asked.

Allura sighed, "Sadly, no." She said, "When you arrived at the Castle, I immediately recognized the special qualities in each of you. But I dont know how to search the entire universe for a new paladin."

"Keith, you piloted the Black Lion when you had to save Shiro and Solaris. Perhaps you're the one." Coran said.

"Keith would be the worst leader of Voltron." Lance said.

"Yeah, we all have our thing." Pidge said, "Keith's the loner. I'm the brain. Hunk's the nice one. Allura's the decision maker. Coran's the wise old guy. And Lance is the goofball."

"Mm-hmm. Yeah, exactly. Totally right-- Wait a minute." Lance said finally hearing about his part in the group, "I'm not a goofball! I'm like the cool ninja sharpshooter."

I smirked, stepping through the open doors and making my presence known.

"More like the idiotic loud flirt." I said. Everyone turned to the door and gasped at the fact I was standing there, awake and alive.

"Phoenix!" Pidge shouted jumping out of her seat and running to men wrapping her arms around ny waist ans squeezing me tightly.

"What's up, Pidge?" I asked jokingly.

"What's up is that you've been in a coma for weeks." Keith said with a slight smile, "We were all really worried about you."

I smiled, "Thanks for your worry, but I'm okay. I mean, I won't be able to use much of my powers for a while, but I'm awake, alive and know more about myself."