Hunk froze up, "Wait, wait, wait. I have to hold this thing of all by myself?"

"You have Keith and Phoenix." Pidge pointed out.

"Yeah, but they're in here with me!"

"There's no time to argue. We got to do this now." Shiro said.

I put my hand on Hunk's shoulder in reassurance.

"Calm down, Hunk. If we're in deep trouble, I'll give Bouloren a power boost. Assuming he thinks I'm healthy enough." I muttered that last part, but Keith heard me.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

I nervously sweated and kept my gaze on tge enemy before us.

"Nevermind what I said, focus on the task at hand." I said.

Keith looked up at me suspiciously, but then focused back on the monster attacking us.

Hunk flew in and shot lasers at the robeast, but the crystals surrounding it only blocked our attacks.

"Those crystals are blocking all of our attacks!" Hunk shouted.

Suddenly, the robeast shot its own attack, straight at the Castle and making a direct hit. The particle barrier went down, leaving the Castle vulnerable to attack.

"Oh, no! The Castle is doomed unless we distract that beast." Hunk said.

Hunk flew his lion into the robeast, breaking apart the crystals that shielded it.

However the enemy didn't go down. It straightened itself out and flew towards our spinning selves as we flew away.

"Good, it's chasing us." Keith said.

Just then, I felt six flames coming after us. I smirked as they were about to launch.

"Bank left!" Keith shouted and Hunk did so, dodging the attacks from the monster.

"Barrel roll!"

"Nose dive!"

"Quit back lion driving!" Hunk shouted back.

I grunted at the sudden movements of the lion and held onto the back of the pilot seat.

"I'll distract it. Go get the Red Lion!" Lance said as appeared on the screen.

"Oh ho to, good timing, Lance!" Hunk said relieved, tears pricking at the edges of his eyes.

We turned around and headed back to the Castle, but as we flew, an attacking laser from the robeast scraped the lion's side.

I held in my screams while Hunk and Keith did not, openly expressing their pain.

I knelt on the ground and concentrated as hard as I could on Bouloren's flame. I pressed my hands on the floor and pushed my flames into him.

"Guys!" I head Lance shout in worry and fear.

"Hunk, do something!" Keith shouted as the lion became lifeless and fell towards the Balmera.

"I can't move! I'm hit. Nothing's working!" Hunk replied, "Come on, boy. Come back to me."

My entire body was being licked by small flames as I pushed more of my own flame into Bouloren.

Keith frlt the heat of my flames and turned around in surprise.

"Phoenix, what are you doing?" He asked.

"Bouloren won't make it in time! I'm giving him a boost like I said I would."

I felt the flames of Bouloren and Gaia fighting with their paladins, but I paid no mind to them.