Seonghwa - Heated Touch *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

She whimpered into the kiss as he started to rock his hips, teasing her slightly as it rubbed against her core.

His hands moved off to the side and she felt the liquid hit her breasts. Still kissing her, Seonghwa started to massage the oil into her skin, occasionally going down to rub he stomach, but he focused most of his efforts on her breasts and shoulders.

Then he moved and exhaled over one of her nipples. Livie's back arched off the bed as the warmth spread through her again. She needed to know what this was! It was the best thing she had ever experienced.

She moaned when he repeated the action with her other nipple before sucking on it gently. The oil heated up again, adding to the sensation of his tongue and teeth teasing her.

Seonghwa continued to rock against her, and she rotated her hips too, begging for him to enter her.

Her breaths were coming out short and fast as she felt herself getting close to her climax by all this teasing. He knew what he was doing that was for sure.

He switched to her other nipple, and Livie knew he was watching her face as it twisted with pleasure. He had said once that it was one of his favorite things to do and it frustrated her that she couldn't see him. But she would let him have his fun.

Seonghwa let go over her nipple with a slight pop and brought his fingers up to tease both of them while leaning over and breathing on the skin between her breasts.

Livie moaned out his name and arched her back again.

He shifted his hips a little and finally gave her what she had been dying for. She could feel his tip pressing against her entrance. Her juices had been a perfect lube for it and he slid in easily. They both gasped at the sensation and Seonghwa leaned forward again to connect their lips once more.

She moaned with each thrust of his hips as she pressed a hand to the back of his head. The taste of strawberries filled her mouth again as she tangled her fingers in his black hair.

Her legs lifted to wrap around his waist, bringing her lower back off the bed and allowing him to go even deeper as he started to pound her sweet spot.

His hands drifted down and cupped her ass, allowing him to grip her to go even faster. Livie broke their kiss and tossed her head back as Seonghwa let out a little growl, indicating that he was getting close.

She grabbed onto his arms to ground herself and bit her lip, knowing it drove him crazy. And she got the response she wanted.

Seonghwa exhaled sharply and thrust into her sharply a couple of times. That was what she needed to be pushed over the edge.

Livie cried out as he continued to thrust into her, prolonging her orgasm as he chased his own. It came about a minute later and he filled her with his warm seed.

As he lowered her back to the bed, Seonghwa kissed every inch of her skin again. Then he pulled the blindfold off and kissed her eyes gently before giving her one final, long, sensual kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too, Hwa. Thank you for this. It's just what I needed." She sighed happily as he pulled her into his chest.

"Anytime my angel."

Livie beamed as she glanced at her back yard. Her beautiful boy Hudson squealed happily as Seonghwa chased him around the yard while brandishing a foam storm.

They were waiting for some of the neighborhood kids to come over to help celebrate Hudson's fourth birthday and he was having a hard time sitting still.

Hudson spun around and stabbed at Seonghwa with his own sword, and his dad groaned while clutching his side before falling to the ground.

Livie rolled her eyes and smiled at how over dramatic he was being, but she loved it all the same.

Hudson laughed as he kept stabbing the twitching body in the grass. "Got you Dada!" He looked up and smiled at his mom, but she pressed a finger to her lips.

He giggled and nodded.

Livie crouched over and slowly picked up Seonghwa's discarded sword. Then she yelled as she started to beat his back with it.

"Hey! Ow! Ow!" He cried out, trying to roll away from the new attacker. "Not fair!" He laughed and pushed of the ground.

Hudson and Livie both pointed their swords at him and laughed as he backed away.

Seonghwa smirked and ran forward, ducking under Livie's swing and threw her over his shoulder while scooping Hudson up in his arms.

All three of them laughed as they spun in a circle.

The doorbell rang and Hudson screamed, "Party time!"

"Alright, let's get started!" Seonghwa agreed as he set them both down.

Livie cupped his cheek and gave him a quick, loving kiss before they went to greet their guests.