Mingi/Seonghwa - Sugar Baby *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

"Y-You can say that again." Mingi hissed, adjusting himself to enter the older in a different position. "You're al-always so fucking tight!"

Seonghwa couldn't answer as words escaped him. The new angle allowed Mingi to ram into his prostate repeatedly and he started to see stars as his moans got louder.

"That's it, let me hear you." The younger growled, using his free hand to start stroking Seonghwa's neglected length.

The older was quickly brought to climax, spraying the cushion beneath him as Mingi continued to thrust harder. He didn't stop stroking either, causing Seonghwa to whimper. "T-To m-m-much!"

Mingi just growled, loving how in control he was right now. He loved those small sound that came from Seonghwa as he quacked below him, begging him to stop. It just caused him to go even harder.

They both cried out as Seonghwa was brought to a second climax and Mingi unloaded inside him. Seonghwa moaned as he felt a pleasant warmth fill him.

Then Mingi surprised him by flipping him over and connecting their lips in a sloppy kiss as he dominated the older's mouth. It had been over a week since they had sex, so he must have wanted to make up for lost time, but Seonghwa didn't know much more he could handle.

The taller broke their kiss and forced Seonghwa onto his knees, pressing his semi-hard length against his lips. "Suck."

Seonghwa obliged immediately, swirling his tongue in circles as he bobbed his head back and forth. He hummed, adding to the pleasure and earning a groan from the older. He loved it when Mingi did that. It showed him that he was good at this and made him only want to please Mingi more.

Mingi started to thrust his hips in time with Seonghwa's head. He was getting hard again, and it made him go faster. The force of it made Seonghwa gag a couple times, but he forced himself through it.

"Up." The younger growled, tugging on Seonghwa's hair again. He pushed him down onto the couch and lined himself up before quickly pushing himself into the older's entrance again.

Seonghwa moaned out his name, relishing the stretch that came.

They wasted no time. Seonghwa wrapped his legs around Mingi's waist and grabbed onto the cushion beneath him while Mingi rammed into him once more, shaking the entire couch.

"A-ah! Mingi!" Seonghwa shouted, throwing his head back as his body was pushed toward yet another climax. He could tell this one was going to be powerful.

But Mingi decided to torment him a little by grabbing the base of his member and squeezing. Seonghwa swore and glared at him, but Mingi just winked as he increased the pace.

They were both a moaning mess as his thrusts became sloppy. At that point, he stopped squeezing and started stroking Seonghwa in time with his pumping hips. They climaxed together, grunting and moaning as Mingi continued to roll his hips and stroke the older.

When they disconnected, the older groaned as he felt some of Mingi's cum leak out of him, but Mingi was there in a flash with a warm towel to clean him up. "Well that was fun." He chuckled while playfully patting Seonghwa's ass a couple times. "I enjoy our lunch dates."

"Me too." Seonghwa said as he stood and placed a hand on his lower back. He stretched for a moment, then located his designer silk shirt and dress pants. He always liked to look nice whenever he came to visit Mingi at work.

He had just finished buttoning his shirt when there was a knock at the door.

Mingi waited until Seonghwa was situated before saying, "Enter."