Chapter 46 - The truth.

25 Weeks

Since the beginning of the year, I've been doing a lot of traveling to Ireland and New York.

The building in Ireland is done and the building in New York is almost finished.

But all this traveling though, I don't like it.

I'd rather be at home with Victoria but if it puts food on the table, I guess I'm doing something for us and the baby.

Each time I get home, Victoria seems to be more and more pregnant by the day.

Her hair is thick, very thick.

I noticed changes in her too.

She's very graceful, no longer clumsy like she was before. Her mood swings are very moody and besides her pregnant belly and breasts, her legs have stayed lean and small.

And don't even get me started on the sex.

Her libido is sure something. I think I've come to the point that I can't keep up.

Walking into the apartment, I see Victoria by the refrigerator.

From behind, she doesn't look pregnant at all.

I wrap my arms around her from behind and she gasps before turning around and facing me.

"Hi." I smile.

"Hi." She blushes.

"How was your appointment with the midwife?" I question, leaving a kiss against her lips.

"It was good. Anne said everything was fine with me. No more iron tablets!" she sighs in relief and I smirk.

No more iron tablets - means no more constipation and no more walking in on my wife sitting on the toilet looking very uncomfortable.

"That's good baby. I was talking to the contractor at our house."

Victorias eyes widen. "And?"

"The house should be ready next month." I smile.

"Oh my god! That's good!"

"Hello?!"

I frown momentarily as I hear the door close from the hall foyer.

"Who's here?" I ask.

Victoria winces. "I invited James and Waliyha over for dinner."

"Ay! Zayn! What up daddy?!" James bursts through and punches my arm.

"James. it's been a while." I smile and it falls when he wraps his arm around Waliyha.

"Wal." I wrap her in a hug and push James' hand away and he chuckles before walking up to Victoria.

"Hey zee."

"Holy shit look at that belly!" James freaks and places a hand over Victorias stomach.

Victoria smiles and I twitch.

"You're going to be a dad. That's so weird."

I smile fondly at Victoria then look down at Waliyha. "Shut up Wal."

She chuckles. "I'm pregnant."

She places a hand on her stomach.

"Haha very funny."

She smiles as I nudge her with my elbow and James approaches us with Victoria by his side.

"So it's a boy! Told you it was a boy Liyha." James smirks.