Chapter 20 - Believe me.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I scowl as I throw one of my blazers around her.

I'm in shock but the pity deep inside of me knew she'd do something like this to Victoria.

I step away as far away as I can from her and she frowns in confusion

"But I thought-"

"What?! You thought what?! Amber?! You're- you're -" I can't even say the words. "Get out! Get the fuck out of my hotel. You're crazy!"

"Zayn, you said you loved me-"

"No I didn't! Are you delusional?!" I scowl.

"Yes you did. Can't you remember?!"

What?! I frown momentarily and shake my head as she comes closer. "Get out."

She smirks. "You're so hot when you're angry. "

I scowl. "Amber, get out."

"No. I want to stay with you. Victoria isn't here."

She pulls the blazer off and I quickly pull it back on. "Get out!"

"Let's have some fun."

I grab her shoulders and shake her. "Get it through your head Amber! I don't want you! Fuck off!" I'm yelling, I'm fuming. I can't even think straight.

How did she even get in?! Why the fuck is she doing this?!

My mind runs haywire when she presses her body to mine and I step away.

I'm not letting her kiss me.

This is worse than Kayla. Holy fuck it's Amber?!

I grab her arm viciously and drag her to the door. Because she's so light, her body is flinging everywhere as I weave through the doors. I open the hotel door and she slams it shut.

"Stop!"

"You need to get out!" I yell.

"No." She shakes her head and it's almost like dejavu when she grabs my face and kisses me. My mind is thrown back as she uses her body to press me hard against the wall.

Her tongue caressing mine, the familiar feeling bubbling up in me.

My hands instinctively fold around her waist, but I'm controlled by lust.

I can't stop myself.

I grab a fistful of her hair and pull her away. Her neck exposing itself and I'm immediately craving to bite and kiss her skin, and I do.

My eyes jolt open and I awaken from my sleep as Marnie jumps from a fright.

"Sir." She breathes, a sigh of relief. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to wake you."

I frown and sigh to myself. "Mark is ready."

I nod, unable to speak from such a strange but vivid dream. I gaze down at my shameful hard on. Fucks sake.

What kind of dream was that?!

I feel sick to my stomach.

Shaking my head I retrieve my stuff before calling Victoria, only to receive no answer.

Come on Victoria, answer your phone.

Arriving at the hotel, I gaze at Mark who's in the elevator and clear my throat. "Mark?"

"Sir?" he gazes at me; poker faced.

"I'm giving you a pay rise."

He blinks, remaining silent.