Chapter 33 - Unneeded drama.

I decided to post this now because a lot of people were complaining and I'm starting to feel really bad :/

sorry for keeping you guys waiting for something pointless that didn't even reach....

But thank you so much for those who did vote. I really do appreciate it.

-Chanel xxx

We arrived home half an hour later after grabbing a quick bite to eat when Victorias doctors appointment had finished.

I called James, asking if he could come over and hoping it would give me a distraction after what was said.

Victoria wants to get off the pills, and because I don't want to see Victoria suffer with these migraines, I agreed - only if she found a new alternative. I knew there were other birth control methods but Victoria didn't want anything.

The more I thought about that condom sabotaging incident that Waliyha took the blame for, my suspicions have grown.

I don't think Waliyha planted that pin to make it look like a joke.

I'm not stupid.

She never goes through my stuff, nor does she ever think about going through my room when I'm not around.

I don't want to be the one who doesn't trust my soon to be wife, but when you have a feeling that's tugging against you, you can't help it.

Was Victoria really sabotaging the condoms?!

Ever since she took the test that the nurses gave her today, she wasn't exactly happy with the results when she found out she wasn't pregnant.

Was she really taking the pill?

I hate questioning her motives.

"Are you okay?" I shake my head out of my gaze as Victoria looks at me confused.

"I'm fine. Why?"

"You've been daydreaming for a while."

I frown to myself.

I really want Victoria on birth control.

"I just have a lot on my mind." I mutter.

Victoria sighs. "Then talk to me."

"Were you even going to let me have a say in this?" I finally question as Victoria looks up at me from her laptop again.

I raise my eyebrow at her as I seat myself down at the end of the bed.

"A say in what?"

"The birth control." I widen my gaze at her.

She sighs. "I thought we talked about this."

"That's what you thought." I reply bluntly.

Looking down at her laptop, she focuses on what she was doing and then shuts it so her full attention is on me. Good.

"You told me at the doctors that you were fine with this." She frowns. "These migraines and weight gain are from the pill. It's not because I'm pregnant."

"I know you're not pregnant, I saw the test. I only agreed because I was under the scowl of a nurse who looked as if she was about to rip my head apart if I went against you."

That's feminism for you.

Victoria rolls her eyes and sighs stubbornly.

"I'm not going on the pill again."

"Then take the shot. There's always other methods."

Victoria throws her hands up in annoyance.