San/Wooyoung - Extraterrestrial Love *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

They both froze and looked at each other. Wooyoung felt himself blushing under San's intense gaze. The taller reached up to run a hand through his hair. The farmer found himself closing his eyes at the contact and a warmth filled the pit of his stomach.

Without thinking, he closed the distance between them and kiss San. When the other didn't pull away, he wrapped his arms around his neck and held him closer.

His lips were so soft and melded perfectly with his. And San seemed to know exactly what he needed to do, too.

In one smooth motion, both of them were shirtless and had their lips locked again as their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. San's hands drifted under the seam of Wooyoung's pants and he cupped his ass, squeezing it.

Wooyoung moaned and rocked his hips forward, grinding against the other.

Something seemed to change in San and he ripped off the remainder of their clothes before lifting the farmer up to set him on the counter.

He started to kiss and lick down his chest, suckling on his nipple while circling the other one with his finger.

"San..." Wooyoung let his head fall back as he closed his eyes and moaned.

Then he felt something wrap around his waist. It was warm, but... slimy? Then something wrapped around each of his legs and pulled them apart. He looked down and started to have a panic attack.

Each one of San's fingers on his right had extended to form long tentacles. Wooyoung gasped and tried to back away, but the one around his waist continued up to pin his arms to his side.

"S-San?" He could hear the panic in his own voice.

The other just smirked at him and kissing him again. "Trust me. I promise I'll make you feel good."

The tentacles tightened and Wooyoung whimpered as a fourth one inched over his chest, rubbing his nipples at the same time. He squirmed where he sat. San chuckled and leaned in for another kiss.

He licked Wooyoung's lips, purring at the taste before forcing his tongue inside. It swirled around the farmer's, teasing him and he made thrusting motion.

San's hand, that was still a hand, moved to cup his as again, pulling Wooyoung to the edge of the counter so he could grind against him again.

It was almost too much to process. His legs were open as wide as they could be, his arms were pinned to his side, a tentacle was rubbing both of his nipples, and San was practically deep throating him with his tongue.

He could already feel his climax building and San hadn't even touched the parts that longed for him most.

But Wooyoung soon got his wish. San broke the kiss and bent down to like Wooyoung's aching member from the base to the tip.

The farmer let out a shuddering breath, only to let out a muffled cry when another tentacle entered his mouth at the same time San swallowed his member.

It only took a couple of head bobs from San before Wooyoung came, squirting several times. San swallowed it greedily, then continued his administrations.

Wooyoung whimpered from the over stimulation and squirmed, trying to tell San it was too much. The tentacles just tightened their grip in response.

After a couple of minutes, San had managed to get him hard again. He released with a pop and smirked up at Wooyoung. His hand came up to wipe the tears that were falling from the other's eyes.

Then he moved back, bringing Wooyoung with him. The tentacles held his weight so that he was suspended in midair. He was lifted up and tilted back so that San was looking right at his entrance.

Wooyoung whimpered around the tentacle in his mouth as it played with his tongue while thrusting in and out. Then his eyes widened as he felt something circle his entrance.

San purred. "You taste so good." Wooyoung couldn't see what he was doing, but he moaned when something was pushed into him. It didn't feel like one of the tentacles, and soon he felt San's mouth against his entrance.

It was his tongue. Wooyoung could feel San's tongue twisting inside him. And it was going deeper than he expected.

His stomach flipped when he realized that San could extend his tongue too.

Wooyoung's back ached out of reflex, straining against his bindings as he felt himself building again. His whimpers got higher in pitched as San sped up. His tongue twisted to graze against San's prostate, running it over several times.

This caused Wooyoung to come undone again. San withdrew his tongue and swallowed the other's seed again.

The tentacles started to loosen, but still held onto Wooyoung as he hung limp. He was brought close to San, who wrapped his normal arm around him and peppered his neck and shoulder with kisses. Wooyoung hugged him back weakly. His heart was still pounding at the contact. His skin felt like it was on fire wherever San kissed him.

"San..."

"Tell me what you want Wooyoung." San said as his tentacle fingers trailed lazily over the farmer's skin.

Wooyoung still felt incomplete. He needed more, even though he wasn't sure he could handle it. "Y-You." He whispered.

San growled and shoved Wooyoung against his fridge. His arms were pinned above his head and his legs were lifted up by the tentacles again so that he was lifted of the ground.

The taller plunged his tongue deep into Wooyoung's mouth again while he lined up his own member with Wooyoung's entrance. It was still wet at prepped for him.

San used one of his tentacles to pump his own member and lube it up before he rammed it into Wooyoung, fucking him into his refrigerator.

The shorter moaned in time with each thrust, his body screaming in pleasure as San pounded his sweet spot again.

It was all too much and not enough at the same time.

San used his normal hand to wrap around Wooyoung's member, pumping it in time with his thrusts. He lifted the farmer's legs higher and spread them as wide as they would allow, letting him go even deeper.

The both moaned into the kiss as San continued. After a few more hard, fast thrusts, San tilted his head back and groaned as he came, filling Wooyoung to the brim.

The farmer continued to moan and whimper as San's hand speed up, bringing him closer to his third orgasm of the evening. How he had managed to do this he had no idea, but it was close.

Once again he was lifted up to a height where San to swallow his length, sucking on it and swirling his magical tongue around it. He drew Wooyoung's climax easily and once again swallowed everything.

When they both had caught their breath, San pulled Wooyoung to him. His fingers returned to normal as he carried the farmer into the bedroom. He tucked them into the bed they shared and pulled Wooyoung close to him.

"Are you ok?" San whispered, stroking Wooyoung's head gently.

"I'm more than ok. This... This is the happiest I've been in years." Wooyoung slowly moved his head so he could gaze into San's eyes. "I'm sure it's hard knowing you might never see your family again. But I don't have mine either. We could be each other's family."

San smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "I would love that."

"Then please don't leave me. Stay with me San."

"I'll stay for as long as you want me to. But after tonight, I don't think I could bring myself to leave you, even if you ordered me to." He chuckled.

They shared a deep, passionate kiss before they drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.