jungkook - request (pt 2)

ETERNAL LOVE

- in which you are the daughter of the vampire king and find yourself falling in love with a charming human boy named jungkook; requested by CheymaKahouach3

"Are you here alone?" Jungkook asks, fiddling around with the straw of his third drink, the end of his question slightly slurred. Oh, how easy it would be to just put him under your spell and suck him dry of life but you find yourself refusing to do it, his endearing habits making your heart ache as you realise that you may have just found your first possible candidate for King.

"Yep, all alone. How about you?" You gently answer, moving the glass away from him in an attempt to get him to stop drinking so much. He nods, offering you a small smile as he adjusts himself on the bar stool. You hold your hand out by his side, ready to catch him if he begins to slip off but it seems Jungkook may be better at holding his alcohol than you originally assumed.

"What do you do for a living, Jungkook?"

"Me? Oh, I work as a barista at a little coffee shop. I'm not sure if you would've of heard of it before but it's called Yoksuk," he explains with a laugh, rubbing at his eye with his fist as you make a mental note to stop by the shop to visit him.

"What do you do?" He asks with curiosity, his head tilted in a way that reminds you of the children that run around Valek, their head always positioned like that when asked about something they did wrong. You let out a small chuckle, shaking your head fondly as you try to come up with an answer.

"I am currently working with my father. He runs a very strong business and very soon, I'll be taking over," you sigh, the guilt not as bad when the answer you gave him is technically true. He nods in surprise, his lips puckered up into an 'o' shape, eyes sparkling with youth and innocence. You watch as he flicks his gaze to the dance floor, head slowly beginning to bop up and down to the beat, a carefree smile tugging at his lips.

"Hey, did you wanna dance with me?" He suddenly asks, holding his hand out as he stands, alternating between looking at you and the warm mass of bodies grinding against one another below. You shrug, slipping your cold hand into his hot one, tightening your hold on it as he leads you down towards the crowd with an ecstatic smile, his energy renewing itself.

The music is deafening and you find it hard to breathe in between all the squirming and sweaty bodies yet a part of you enjoys the proximity, your hands sifting through your hair as you raise your hands above your head, swaying to the beat of the music. Jungkook watches in awe, his hands gingerly resting themselves on your hips, not wanting to step too far. You roll your eyes and push yourself closer to him, giggling as his eyes widen and his cheeks darken.

Only, his shy act drops the minute the song changes, the sexual beat to it vibrating through your bones. Jungkook smirks, throwing his head back as he cards his fingers through his hair. You involuntarily gulp, breath hitching when you feel his lower half rub against your thigh. You take a shaky breath, eyes fluttering shut as you decide to loosen up and feel the music yourself, your hands hanging themselves over his shoulder, fingers playing with the hair on the back of his head.

He hums in approval, pressing his hips against yours invitingly.

The night slowly slips away while the two of you dance, hands touching more than just skin, hearts beating louder than the bass shaking the ground beneath you, and your bodies pressed so close together that you can feel his breath mixing with yours.

You felt human dancing with him and by the time you had returned to the palace—his number saved in your phone—you were already craving more of what only he can give you; normality.