jin

He was looking down at his feet like the nervous teenage boy he was, his hands tucked in the pockets of his jeans. The sun was shooting down, presenting his copper mane with streaks of honey running through it. His face was shadowed so his eyes appeared as a forest gold unlike their amazing faded hazel. He looked up at you, a smile on his face.

You couldn't help but return the gesture, the noise from the six younger boys fading into light chatter. For all you knew, it was just you and Jin, in an empty void where the two of you could coexist without any dramas.

He puffed out his chest, hand darting out at an incredible speed to grab yours. It shocked you at first but you soon found yourself relaxing, lacing your fingers around his. You felt at ease knowing that the cherry blush on your cheeks reflected onto his too.

That's all that's running through your mind as you hold his hand at the alter, eyes brimming with burning tears.

He looks back at you, smiling warmly as if there isn't a care in the world.

As if the two of you are still those shy and awkward teenagers, swapping kisses behind the school buildings.

It reminds you of why you fell in love with him in the first place, your heart aching as you squeeze his hand.

'I love you,' he mouths, a tear rolling down his cheek. You don't miss a beat, swiping it away before it reaches the outline of his cheekbone.

'I love you too,' you mouth back, once again finding yourself in that peaceful void with the man of your dreams.