jin

respect each other, people.

There's a dull ache inside of Jin.

You forbid him from touching you in a way that isn't hand holding or hugs. When he asks why, you shut him down with a simple 'just because' and forced smile.

He's learnt to roll with it but he wants to feel you beneath him, run his hands down your bare skin and trace patterns on your chest as goosebumps form.

You snuggle up to him while watching a tv show, giggling at the crude humour. He sneaks his arm around your waist, his fingertips tapping your thigh. You stiffen and slap his hand, moving to the far end of the couch, curling into yourself like a ball.

"Ok," he snaps, pausing the tv to gain your attention, "I've had enough of this waiting game. Tell me, why the fuck are you so afraid of me touching you?"

You gulp, eyes shaking as his hardened gaze softens to one of concern. "Babe, I'm not going to hurt you. Just, please, talk to me."

You hate it how he can just break down your wall with a few words and a smile. Everything you've built up over the past few years has been knocked down in a matter of months by Jin. You trust him with your life and you don't know why you've kept something like this from him.

Maybe it was the shame of being so weak? Or, quite possibly, you didn't want him to find you repulsive.

You inch towards him, climbing into his lap to tell your story. He wraps his arms around your waist hesitantly, tensing his muscles until you sigh and lean back into his chest.

"Jin, I hate to talk about this and I'm sorry I never told you sooner. I was just so scared, y'know? Scared that you'd find someone better and move on."

He looks confused as you speak, a hurricane of emotions whirling inside him.

"My last relationship wasn't a good one. My ex has issues with his anger that'd blind him into thinking that everyone was his enemy. Including me. Now, I didn't think it'd be a regular thing and it's shameful to know that I had that trust in him to believe that it would always be a one off thing. He abused me, Jin. So much. Every night, he'd come home drunk or angry and just hit me."

Jin's silent, not sure if he wants to cry with you or beat the guy up. He chooses you and presses his face into your back.

"I didn't know when to leave or what to do. Soon, his punches didn't hurt as much and I truly didn't care whether or not I survived his wrath. Then I met you at the library. You didn't know anything about me yet you still made me feel so special. It took me a while to do it but I left and started new with you. I guess, I'm not over it yet."

You're proud of yourself for not crying but it hurts to retell it. Jin tilts your head towards him, capturing your lips for a kiss.

"I'll wait until you're ready, baby. You should've told me sooner so I wouldn't have made you uncomfortable but I'm glad you did tell me now. You know that I would never hurt you, right?"

When he's satisfied with your answer, his kisses you again before allowing you to get comfortable on his lap as he presses play.