jungkook

youngscribbler_Wifey I miss youuu and I love youuu

Your smile drops the minute the car door opens.

Your crackhead boyfriend slides into the car, clad in hockey gear. You don't even notice the fire extinguisher tucked underneath his arm until he turns to look at you with a grin.

"This is ridiculous," you mutter, giving him a what-the-fuck look. He takes off his helmet, setting it on top of his knee.

"Y/N, don't look at me like that. This is my first time in a car that's driven by you. I have to take my precautions," he explains innocently, flashing you a toothy grin. You cock an eyebrow at him, slowly moving your sunglasses so they sit on top of your head.

"I'm not that bad of a driver," you calmly offer, hoping he'll take the hint and go back to change. He doesn't, instead fiddling with the gloves on his hands.

"I don't know that, do I? I don't want to die." He pushes out his lips in a pout, lowering his gaze to your dashboard. You chuckle at his behaviour and ruffle his hair.

"Koo, go back inside and change. You'll be fine."

He cracks a small smile and hops out of the car, bouncing as he jogs back inside the house. You pull your sunglasses back down and start the car, tapping your fingers on the steering wheel.

"Why'd I fall in love with an idiot?"