rap line - request

thank you kpop_trash_tae for requesting, hopefully you enjoy!

Namjoon and Yoongi flank your sides, grinning while Hoseok walks behind you three, hands on your shoulders. Namjoon snatches the coffee in your hand, ignoring the comments coming from your mouth as Hoseok steers you into a different room.

"Wha-Guys, you said working at your company wouldn't be a problem. Now you're dragging me into rooms and taking my coffee," you state, taking your coffee back from Namjoon.

"We know and it isn't. We asked if you could get a day off today so we can go have fun. Just the four of us," Namjoon frowns, wringing his hands together.

"Really? That actually sounds nice. What are we doing?"

Yoongi smirks, grabbing your hand and motioning for the boys to follow. They walk along side you, Hoseok's warm arm brushing against yours while Yoongi's cold one is pressed up to your other one.

"We felt bad that you were working so hard. You used to love ice skating so that's where we are going," Yoongi whispers into your ear, leading you right into the door of the ice skating rink.

They pay while you struggle with your shoes, already slipping on the ice by the time they return. Namjoon curses and skates towards you, lifting you up by the arms, not letting go until you can stand. He then smiles and skates away.

You stick your tongue out in concentration and move your feet forward, waving your arms about to catch your balance. You haven't been in so long that it seems you've lost it. Although with dancing as your profession, it should come easy.

Taking a deep breath, you follow Namjoon's movements, barely taking a few steps forward before a kid whizzes past you, knocking you down in the process. An arm wraps around your waist, pulling you up to stand.

Hoseok smiles nervously at you, holding his hands out. You gladly take them and squeal as he pulls you forward. You squeeze onto his hands and try to mimic the movement done with his legs.

"That's it, good girl."

You smile, letting go of Hoseok's hands. He gives you one last look before joining Namjoon down at the end of the rink. Yoongi keeps a close eye on you, prepared to catch you if you fall again.

He bites the inside of his cheek, skating towards you. You give him a smile and show off your moves.

"You're doing great," he praises, only too soon.

You stumble and grab onto him. He goes down with you, twisting you around so you're on top of him. The both of you hit the ice and start laughing. You lay on his chest, too tired to get up.

Luckily Hoseok does it for you, laughing himself. Namjoon helps Yoongi up with a smile on his face.

Yeah, you needed this.