hoseok - request

thanks NickyBangtan for requesting, i hope it's ok and i do apologise for not replying to your message, my messages are essentially fucked rn. also, goodnight guys! it's midnight so I should get some sleep! hope you enjoyed and please keep requesting, love you all.

Hoseok clenches his hands into a fist, glaring at the chestnut table in front of him. He'd rather not direct his furious gaze at his father but instead show that he's clearly pissed off. It seems to be working, his worried father glancing warily at Hoseok frequently.

"I, uh, understand that this has just been thrown upon you two but it's for the best."

Oh, Hoseok knows what's best for him. His father hasn't done anything that's best for him since his mother died so he has no right to be saying that. He feels the sadness churning in his stomach spread.

He knows that you're what's best for him. Your smile, your lips, your touch, everything. Just you. It'd kill him to leave you all alone. He can just feel your hands running down his shoulders when you sense that he's had a bad day. Your pretty voice will enter his ear, asking what's wrong as he gets a whiff of that perfume he bought you.

Fuck this.

"Father, I'm not doing it," he states calmly, finally flicking his gaze up to meet his father's. "I'm not marrying someone I don't even know."

"But, Hoseok-ah-" Hoseok raises his hand, cutting his father's pleas off.

"No buts. I'm not marrying someone else because it's what's best for me. I cannot believe that after all these years of not caring what I do, you finally want to parent me. I've lived for so long making my own decisions and that's exactly what I'm going to do now. Ask Hongduk or something, I'm sure my cousin wouldn't mind."

With that, Hoseok grabs his jacket and bows politely before leaving the conference room with a slam of the door.

You jump in the plastic chair, looking up to see a smirking Hoseok. He grabs your hand and walks confidently to the elevator. You purse your lips and look behind you to see his father and some pretty girl exchanging bows, the look on his father's face one of embarrassment.

The elevator door opens with a ding, Hoseok tugging you in. When the door closes, you turn to face him with a frown.

"What happened in there? I saw some girl and your dad-"

He cuts you off with a kiss, his hand resting teasingly on your waist as he pushes you up against the cool, metal wall.

"Just some arranged marriage shit," he starts breathlessly, "don't worry. I essentially told my dad to fuck off and chose you."

He pecks your lips, smiling warmly at you. "I'll always choose you."