namkook

fluff because why not?

Namjoon presses himself further into the soft couch, an effortless smile playing with his plump lips and gorgeous dimples. His eyes dance across the pages of his book, taking in each and every word to truly feel the story.

His hand, the one not holding the book up to his face, is running itself through Jungkook's cloud like hair. The younger rests in between Namjoon's legs, scrolling mindlessly through his phone as his head lays comfortably on his boyfriend's chest. Occasionally, he'll switch his focus to the reflection of his Joon to admire the natural beauty that the boy possesses.

Jungkook bites the inside of his cheek every time Namjoon makes some sort of movement to represent his emotions towards the story. He finds the habit both cute and insanely attractive. Shaking his head, the younger puts his phone down and turns so he's sitting cross legged in between Namjoon's legs.

"Joonie," he drawls, pouting to gain all of the older's attention. "Can we do something?"

Namjoon looks over the top of his book, marking his page before placing it beside him. Jungkook smiles giddily at how easy it was to get his attention. "Sure, what are you up for?"

He shrugs, pulling himself closer by placing his legs on either side of Namjoon. The older can only smile, playing subconsciously with Jungkook's hands.

"How about a movie?"

Chuckling, Namjoon nods, placing a tender kiss against Jungkook's nose. His heart swells as Jungkook scrunches up his nose and blushes, the action reminding Namjoon of why he fell in love with his doe eyed beauty in the first place.

"A movie sounds great, Koo."