jimin

just a little something i was working on for a story that i was going to write but changed. (this was supposed to be for lonely together but the idea changed)

"Lovely," the blond haired boy mutters, adjusting the pot plant on the table for the last time. You watch in amusement, head resting on your palm. He doesn't notice your stare and continues to work, an effortless smile lifting his plump lips upwards.

Jimin brushes his hair back in one swift movement, pushing a couple of chairs in as he makes his way to you. "Y/N, do we have anymore—what's with the stare?" There's confusion swimming in his golden brown orbs, making you crack a grin.

"Nothing, just watching. What did you need?"

He holds a finger up, reminding you of your mother when she's about to scold you. He stomps towards your childishly, waving his finger in the air.

"It can't be nothing. Why were you staring?"

He ends up in front of you, pushing himself onto his tippy toes to reach your nose. From here you can see every inch of his face, including his adorable scowl.

"It's nothing, Chim," you breathe out, trying to get some distance in between you two. Jimin notices the pink of your cheeks and the shallowness of your breathing, a smile blooming on his face.

It's at this moment that the sun descends upon the tiny coffee shop, bringing some warmth and light into the area. Your eyes are locked onto Jimin's, his brown coloured eyes now looking like they're made of liquid gold with the sun shining on them.

"Are you sure?" He whispers, leaning his face forward so his nose touches yours. You feel his soft breaths on your upper lip, heart beat quickening.

"Yeah," you whisper back, shuffling further away until you hit the wall. Jimin grins, closing the distance with a few steps. His arms reach out to cage you against him, his hot body moulded against yours. You gasp when he nips at your earlobe.

"You're not sure," he mumbles against your skin, keeping his head angled there until your reaction.

"I was staring because you looked handsome," you admit, looking at everything else except him, "please let me go."

He doesn't move away from you, but he does lift his head away from your neck to giggle. "You thought I looked handsome?"

You nod, looking down at his shoes. He chuckles and tilts your chin up to look into your eyes. He holds your gaze for a few slow seconds before kissing your jaw.

"We'll finish this later," he murmurs, "now, where were those forks?"