yoonkook

the song is i'm so tired by lauv and troye sivan. legit one of my faves now.

" party
trying my best to meet somebody
but everybody around me's fallin' in love to our song "

Yoongi can't seem to shake away the heavy feeling of regret when the familiar beat of the song pounds through the sweaty club. His eyes widen as his body movements slow to small sways. It's like he can't escape the wide eyed boy he fell in love with.

He bites back a sob and presses his lips into a thin line, raising his hands up in the air as he moves to the beat. His eyes close accordingly, the feel of his lover's soft hands trailing down his sides so real, so there, that he lets out a soft whimper.

No-one pays him any mind, too busy grinding against their dates. The feeling of lust hits everyone as the heavy make out sessions begin, leaving Yoongi in the middle of the dance floor wishing he had his lips captured by the one that got away.

" strangers
killing my lonely nights with strangers
and when they leave, i go back to our song, i hold on "

Jungkook looks at the peacefully sleeping male beside him, licking his swollen lips as sinful images of what happened an hour ago fill his mind. It's a shame though. Everyone gets the pleasure they desire while Jungkook hunts for more, for someone like him to take him to places unimaginable.

He scowls and slips his jeans on, leaving a pathetic excuse of a sorry note behind before heading off to the club. He doesn't even bother fixing himself up first, using his disheveled state as a chance to lure someone else in.

His playboy smile falters as he seats himself at the bar, the lyrics of his song floating into his ears. Instead, he chuckles, memories of times where that would be all he listened to as he let his boyfriend snuggle into his chest a bittersweet reminder of what he had.

He downs the first glass of beer he orders, lustfully letting his eyes roam over the selection he has to choose from. Everyone already seems to be fucking someone already, making it very hard to pick someone.

He grits his teeth together, wishing he could once more feel the smoothness of his skin, the softness of his lips and hear the way he laughed when Jungkook tried to be mad.

His gaze finally lands on a short looking male, his striking mint hair reflecting off the strobe lights. Jungkook's intrigued the minute he sees the boy move, each muscle sticking out.

Licking his lips, he sets his third glass down and slides onto the dance floor.

" i'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs
tired of love songs, tired of love
just wanna go home, wanna go home
wanna go home "

"Hey," Yoongi hears whispered into his ear. A shiver runs down his spine as he spins slowly on his heels to kindly reject the man. Only, every word slips from his grasp, eyes widening in comical disbelief.

"Kook-k?" He stammers, breathless from the lack of air in the room and how damn sexy Jungkook looks. The younger flushes a soft pink, looking at the floor with a nod. Of course, he'd bump into the one guy he hasn't stopped thinking about.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" He lamely starts, looking at the mint haired boy, shamelessly looking him over. He hasn't changed since they spilt but the added muscle makes Jungkook want kiss the life out of him.

"I don't know, really," Yoongi chuckles, scratching the back of his head, "how about you?"

"Bored," the younger replies quickly, feeling guilty for seeing other men. It's hardly Yoongi's business but seeing him now makes him feel like it is.

Like it used to be.

"Wanna dance?" Yoongi asks casually, holding his hand out nervously. Jungkook cracks a big grin, clasping the older's hand tightly.

They dance a good distance away from each other, the awkwardness melting away with their discomfort.

Yoongi makes the first move, running his hand across Jungkook's waist. The younger is surprised but teases back, using the belt hoops on Yoongi's jeans to pull him closer, their hips bumping into each other.

Yoongi braces himself by pressing his hands against Jungkook's chest, not showing any sign of moving them. Instead, he runs his hands down the length of his chest, making sure he uses his nails a little. The younger winces, clasping onto Yoongi's wrist.

"Do you know what you're doing?" He asks huskily, pressing his forehead against Yoongi's, their noses touching. Biting his lip, Yoongi nods. "I want you, Kookie."

Jungkook doesn't hesitate in smashing his lips against Yoongi's, using one hand to cup Yoongi's cheek and the other resting on his ass. Yoongi bites Jungkook's lips, pulling away as he grabs the younger's hand.

Jungkook can only smirk hungrily, a new memory being made with the song as Yoongi drags him to the bathroom to finish what they started.