taehyung + yoongi - request (pt 3) *

thank you TaesWolfie for requesting yet again! (seriously, i love you) once again, this is a three way relationship but there's a little more wink wonk involved this time! (mature content below, read at own risk)

You snuggle up to Yoongi's side, feeling protected in his warmth and familiar, earthy scent. Lately, you haven't been able to keep away from him. It's not like you can help it. You just can't seem to stop yourself when he smiles at you or pretty much does anything.

Taehyung glares at the older, pressing himself into the corner of the couch with a look of annoyance on his handsome face. He hates feeling jealous and knows very well that you don't do favourites but he can seem to get the incident from a few days ago off his mind.

He came home from a late afternoon walk, desperately wanting to hold you in his arms and watch cartoons. He made his way to your room, whistling under his breath until he heard you moan. He instantly knew what was happening and cracked open the door a little, feeling like a kid who'd found his dad's porn collection as he watched what was happening. Yoongi was biting your lip while groping your breasts, your eyes closed in bliss.

He could only stand there and watch, leaving only when Yoongi began to undo his jeans.

His pout grows, eyes drifting away from you two and towards the screen.

A few minutes later, Yoongi growls and grabs your hand, pulling you away from the couch.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung softly asks, looking at you two with big eyes. You sigh, motioning towards the bedroom, trying to resist Yoongi tugging at your wrist. Taehyung only smiles, waving his hand as he tries not to let the sting get to him.

He buries his head in his hands at the click of the door and curses, feeling like he's no longer good enough for you. He stands up angrily, walking towards your room with a goal. He doesn't bother being discreet and walks right in, standing in front of the door as it closes behind him.

You almost want to tear yourself away from Yoongi's hold on you, but his arms are engulfing you in his warmth and smell. You can't seem to think clearly, or mind that Taehyung is watching the both of you.

You wrap your legs around Yoongi's narrow hips, pulling him closer and farther on top of you. His lips are hot and wet, finding their way not only against your own, but down the side of your smooth neck, making sure they mark every inch of skin.

Yoongi always breathes heavily when you touch him. You love when he does and try to encourage it. Winding your hands under the hem of his loose turtle neck, you slide them up his warm and hard stomach. His breathing gets heavier, the sound of it driving you crazy. You pull at the fabric of the shirt harshly, bringing him closer to your chest, his arms stiffening to hold himself up.

You catch Taehyung out of the corner of your eye, sitting casually on the stool situated at the side of the bed. His eyes devour you, paying no mind to the other third of your relationship. You continue running your hands down Yoongi's soft skin, noticing how he too doesn't seem to mind Taehyung's presence. You find that you don't care either, deciding to take advantage of his appearance and show him just how good you are.

You remove the shirt from Yoongi's body, now damp with sweat. He immediately bends down to smother your lips with kisses. You love the feel of him, every bit of him. Dragging the tips of your fingers over every part of skin you can reach, you marvel at how he can be so flawless. When you bend your head to suck on the dip of his collarbone, you hear a moan come from beside you.

Pulling yourself away from Yoongi to look at Taehyung, you gasp. He is leaning back on the stool, eyes heavy with lust and bulge evident in his sweatpants.