jungkook

"Whatever happens in the future," he murmurs, pressing a tender kiss to your forehead, "every day that we spend together is the best day of my life."

You roll on your side, facing him with a confused pout. Jungkook's emotional side only makes an appearance when he's feeling upset or bothered. You lift your hand up from out of the covers and cup his cheek, running your thumb over the skin when he leans into your touch with a sigh.

"Wanna tell me what's up?" You gently press, feeling dizzy when his fixating gaze connects with yours. Hopelessness darkens his usually innocent and light doe eyes, shadowing them with something almost sinister.

It looks so odd upon Jungkook's baby face, making your insides twist with worry.

"I just-just," He stammers as if debating on whether he should finish his sentence or not.

"Just?" You question, ducking your head down to meet his eyes that once again drift to the crisp, white sheets beneath him.

"I just don't want you to go," he breathes out, a sudden weight lifting off his chest. He's been holding it in for so long, constantly doubting how much he's putting in the relationship and trying his hardest to do more, that letting it out feels relieving.

"Go? Like leave you?" You reply, failing at hiding the disbelief riddled in your tone. Something seems so foolish about you leaving him, just the thought of it making you want to laugh.

He nods, capturing his bottom lip between his teeth. You hum thoughtfully, using your hand to dip underneath the sheets and pat his waist. He understands what you mean and pushes himself closer to you, head hovering above yours.

"Jeon Jungkook," you breathe out, tracing the outline of his jaw with your index finger. He tilts his head away, a smile threatening to replace that adorable pout of his. "I would never consider leaving the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're too precious to me and I love you so much. Please, stop thinking like that."

"You sure?" He whimpers, his hand resting almost hesitantly on your hip.

"M'sure," you reply, bringing his face down to kiss his soft lips slowly.