jungkook - request (pt 1)

ETERNAL LOVE

- in which you are the daughter of the vampire king and find yourself falling in love with a charming human boy named jungkook; requested by CheymaKahouach3

Vampires have been around for centuries; these creatures of the undead simply—and effortlessly—blending into society. Very few believe in their existence, the minds of those believers allegedly caught up in some fantasy world to those that chose to be ignorant.

However, it's important to remember that sometimes the crazy are actually the most logical.

Although it's hard not to think that someone who babbles on about blood sucking fiends is crazy as there is no solid proof of their existence. These creatures are not dim-witted. They may blend themselves in with the human race but they do not give themselves the chance to be exposed. In every country, there are hidden portals that take vampires to what is known as Valek; a secluded place where vampires come to rest under the rule of the King Minhyuk.

This name is famous among the groups of vampires that migrate in and out of Valek, some thinking of him in a high and admirable manner while others live in fear of him. Both views of him are essentially accurate. You see, before Minhyuk, a stingy man by the name of Jaehyun ruled over the vampires. The man was vile and merciless of his actions towards his loyal followers.

Valek became a place of doom and death.

No-one had the guts to say anything about it, no-one except Minhyuk. He had gathered a bunch of strong and fearless men and stormed the palace, his only goal to make Jaehyun pay for his crimes. They had found the King waiting for them in his chambers, seemingly amused by their attempts. A few words were exchanged and Minhyuk had enough, wasting no time in killing the man, using his rare powers to suck the life right out of Jaehyun.

He became a hero and was immediately crowned King with the promise that he'd make Valek a safer place and so far, he has kept that promise.

A few years later, Minhyuk had met a beautiful lady under the moon, her sweet way with words and almost captivating gaze taking hold of the King's heart. He would later on ask this woman to marry him, the two of them living a lavish life in the palace. Their luck only continued when the Queen announced that she was pregnant.

And that is how you enter the story.

"Sheyma!" Your father booms from his chambers upstairs, his voice loud enough to make its way into your downstairs bedroom, and most definitely loud enough to make you flinch. You make a sound of disapproval as you close the book floating in front of you with a flick of your fingers, sending it back to its proper place on the shelf. You close your eyes as you travel up the stairs at lightning speed, smiling mischievously when you can practically feel your father's anger radiating off him in waves.

The King once had great expectations for you as the future Queen of Valek. After all, you had inherited all of his powers and your mother's physique, making you about as perfect as vampires get. Not to mention, your hauntingly pale green eyes are enough to bring any person—dead or alive—to their knees. Instead, you blessed him with your natural tendency to break the rules, occasionally getting yourself into huge trouble.

You snicker to yourself as you wonder what he could possibly have found out about this time.

"Hello, father," you chirp, skipping into his chambers without a care in the world, plopping yourself down on a seat with a smile. "You called?"

He sighs in disbelief, rubbing his temples as he nods slowly, approaching you much like a tiger does his prey. You don't feel the fear though, your lips twitching as you try to suppress the laughter threatening to spill from your lips.