jin

this one goes out to xnnxyxd_ and her sister who both have been leaving heart melting comments for me to read. i love both you girls very much and hope that you're taking care of yourselves properly. 💕💕💕💕💕

"Y/N! Hurry up!"

You stick your head out your window to see Jin leaning against his car with a big smile. Ever since he got that thing, he's been picking you up for trips to the mall or just to drop you off at school when you could simply just walk.

Not that you mind though. Any time spent with your best friend is a good time.

You grab your bag off the desk chair and bound down the stairs, waving your parents a quick goodbye. Jin cockily stands with his arms wide open as you close the door to your house.

Giggling, you sprint towards him, laughing in glee as he catches you and spins you around.

"Have you eaten yet?" When you shake your head, he frowns. "Let's go get something then."

He opens the passenger seat door for you and bows comically.

Once you arrive at the coffee shop, his smile has enlarged due to his undying love of food. Immediately ordering whatever he likes, you hang back in search of a table. A particular waiter runs his eyes over you as you pass.

It gives you the creeps so you end up choosing the table furthest away from him. Jin waves at you from the counter as he waits for his coffee order while the waiter makes his move.

"What are you doing here alone? I could keep you some company if you'd like."

You scowl, rolling your eyes a little. "That's exactly the opposite of what I'd like so please, leave."

He doesn't budge, instead taking Jin's seat and smiling. You decide to humour him, just until your beloved short tempered friend returns.

After an uncomfortable chat with the waiter, Jin returns, looking quite disgusted.

"Explain to me why there is a dickless, penguin in my seat?"

You chuckle, shrugging your shoulders innocently. "He just sat here even when I told him to leave multiple times during our conversation."

Jin looks offended.

"So what? You just decided to ignore my friend's request and continue to harass her with your stupidity! Get lost before I find a way to get you fired."

The guy leaves, red in the face while Jin flashes you a grin and takes his seat.

"Did you hear about Tom and Sandra breaking up?"

Could you love this guy any more?