jimin - request

Thank you _ssong for requesting! you didn't specify what you want so i'm sorry if this isn't at all what you were expecting. however if you do wish to request with your ideas, please just comment here :)

You've seen Jimin a thousand times in his father's store, stacking shelves and greeting customers, he's always been a part of that place, less conspicuous than the covers of the magazines and rows of candy.

But now he's all you see in there, the rest is a meaningless back-drop. You used to love the sugary aroma of the penny sweets, now all you want is to be close enough to him, for his musky scent to make your brain swim with a heady intoxication. He looks your way, almost able to keep the grin from his face. His eyes are like two rare gems, each time more beautiful with every glance. His touch is like soothing notes, making you feel like a ballerina in every dance. Being with him is like a princess story, charming, elegant and full of romance.

His father spies the exchange and makes a gruff excuse about having to check stock out the back. Then you pull your hand from behind your back to reveal the fresh bun you poached from your aunt's kitchen on the way over. There's no more hiding his grin, he leans in for a kiss and takes the bun, the shop bell pings to let you know you are no longer alone and he tells you, "Pickles are on the other side of the aisle."

You grin, thank him kindly and rush over to the back where his father emerges from the storage room. He only smiles knowingly at you before heading out to man the shop as Jimin breezily slips past him.

In one swift movement, his hand is wrapped tightly around yours and pulling you into the storage room. He locks the door and turns to you slowly. You motion to the bun in his hand, chuckling when he rips it in half and swallows his half in a few bites, waiting patiently for you to finish yours.

He brushes your hair out of your face when you're done, staring at you with those captivating eyes of his, those orbs conveying a million messages.

"No matter what happens, I only need you," he murmurs, closing his eyes as he shortens the distance between the two of you for a kiss.

It didn't last long —the call of his father interrupting the heated moment—but it was enough to let you know that he does only need you.