jin

ha, oops?

As he leant forward, your pulse raced.

A small lock of hair tumbled in front of your face, resting just in front of your cheek, but with one swift slide of his thumb, it was brushed out of the way. Looking into his eyes, you saw deep pools of brown that displayed his soul.

His lips touched your cheek.

Time stopped.

Your heart came to a halt. Your breath caught in your throat. Your fingers locked together similar to puzzle pieces. As the soft skin of his mouth left the side of your face, the exact spot where they had come into contact burned and tingled. A hot blazing fire pulsed through you. A small grin crept onto your face and your cheeks painted themselves rose red.

He pulled away silently, but your eyes locked, having a private conversation of their own. When he kissed your cheek, you knew there was more to it, for Jin to get so intimate there is always a pressing reason. Then you heard him speak, barely a whisper as he drew back and smiled, "In your pocket."

He turned away before you could think to reply, his velvet jacket melting into the dark street. Still feeling stunned, you blindly dug around in your pocket, pulling out a little note folded into the shape of a heart.

Your hands shook with excitement as you unfolded it, smoothing out the creases against your palm. "I think I'm in love with you," you mumble, cheeks only brightening at his words. You look up again to see if he's standing by, the disappointment doing nothing to dampen your mood.

"I think I'm in love with you too."