jungkook - request (pt 2)

okayyyy so this one was requested by Jungkookies_Wifeu_09 this will be based off the meme/texting imagine i did in book 2 where jungkook was sent a meme from an unknown number and needed a friend to send memes to (go back and read it if you need a refresher but this works as a stand alone too) I hope you enjoyyyy!

jungcock:

jungcock: hurry up

jungcock: hurry up

jungcock: bro, they'll take your tickets away hurry

you: stfu the line is super long

you: i'm nearly at the front thoooo

jungcock: yAy about fucking time

you:

you: what do i say to those people at the front?

jungcock: just give them your name and they should let you in

you: okay, i'm in!

jungcock: i'm coming

you:

jungcock: i know, i'm excited tooooo

you: i'm waiting to the side, okay?

jungcock: i'll grab you from the door that's close by

you: thank you for the backstage tickets btwww

you: i can't believe i'm gonna meet you and the boyyyys

jungcock: awww you're welcome bestie!

jungcock: now get your ass over here

You pocket your phone and nervously look at the door that Jungkook told you he would be getting you from. A head sticks out from behind the door, the softest mop of brown hair all you can see as the guy looks to the side before lifting his head up.

You meet Jungkook's eyes, his beautifully big, brown orbs glimmering with mischievousness as you jog over, squeezing in beside him to get into the doorway. He returns to his full height, looking down at you with a heart warming smile.

"Y/N?" He mumbles, furrowing his brows together as he gives you a once over. You chuckle and nod, giving him a small wave. He places his warm hands on your shoulders, leaning back so he can look at all of you in one go. You do the same, noticing that even in dim lighting, he looks handsome. His tour shirt is tucked into a pair of ripped jeans, his black combat boots giving him a height advantage.

All in all, he looks better that what you had imagined him to look like in real life.

"Wow," is all he says for a while, silently letting his eyes take in every inch of you. You fidget under his gaze, feeling your cheeks heat up. "You look different to the photo you sent me."

You frown and glance down at your outfit, feeling a bit self conscious considering you thought you looked fine. Sensing your discomfort, Jungkook quickly lets out a sound of disapproval.

"Not in a bad way. You look gorgeous, Y/N, is what I meant to say," he corrects, scratching his head with a shy smile. You crack a grin, punching him lightly on the arm. Taking it as your forgiveness, he holds out his hand, sighing when you stare at it in confusion.

"There are a lot of wires here. Can't have you tripping over now, can we?"

You slip your hand and step only where he steps, engaging in light conversation about his nerves
for the concert. Finally, he leads you into a brightly lit hallway, hand still tightly enclosed around yours.

"Now remember," he says, stopping in front of a door that seems to have a muffled screams coming from behind it, "they may seem...chaotic at first but trust me, they're just excited to meet you."

You nod, surprising him with a hug. He staggers back a bit before loosely hanging his arms off your waist, an embarrassed smile making his ears turn red.

"What's this for?" He asks, gaining a little confidence and hugging you tighter to him.

"To thank you for being the most amazing best friend and allowing me to come backstage for the show," you mumble, smiling happily at him. He shakes his head in amusement and lets you go, wiping a fake tear from his eye. You roll your eyes and motion for the door.

"Guys," Jungkook calls as he swings the door open, arm wrapped supportively around your shoulder. "This is Y/N!"

Six pairs of eyes turn to look at you, each widening to a comical degree. You clear your throat and bow, straightening with a easy going smile. Their shoulders droop as smiles of their own greet your pleasantly.

It takes a while for you to be introduced to everyone but once you are, things go back to how they were before you arrived. You sit in Jungkook's makeup chair, watching in amusement as he fusses with his hair. He groans as he flips his hair to the side, ruffling it before pulling back in the middle, teeth nibbling at his bottom lip in frustration.

You stand, gently pulling his hands down to the side.

"You're stressing too much," you scold, smirking when he pouts in confusion. You lift your hands into his hair, slowly running them through his locks a few times before parting his shaggy hair down the middle, smiling in satisfaction when his hair looks casually hot.

"There. All done."

He brings you into his arms for a hug, sighing happily as you pat his back in a friendly way. "I'm glad you're here."

You reply with a hum, pulling away when the staff call out for them to head to the stage. The boys all give you waves as they pass, Jungkook blowing you a cheerful kiss. You roll your eyes but blow one back to him, a twinkle of adoration in his eyes catching your gaze.

"Good luck!" You call out as they disappear from the room, taking your seat on the couch to watch their show on the tv with a content smile.