taehyung

His tongue darts out in concentration, swiping across his lips almost too quickly for you to catch.

But you do.

And you love it.

His hand runs itself through his hair, his long fingers tugging at the strands as if doing so will give him ideas. You shake your head and gently ease his hand away from his head, replacing it with your own.

His smile is one of relaxation as you gently and slowly brush through his brown locks, purposely dragging your nails against his scalp. You rest your chin on your palm and watch as his pencil moves across the paper in fast motions.

You drag your hand down to the back of his neck, playing with the pile of hair he's got growing there in an attempt to grow a mullet. He hums in appreciation, smiling gratefully at you while wordlessly continuing his work.

You smile giddily to yourself, pleased with how perfectly everything flows between the two of you. It feels good and while there are many other ways of explaining it, good is good enough for you.

He scoots a little closer to you, jutting his shoulder out invitingly. You bite your lip and lower your head onto it, throwing half of your upper body around his, wrapping one arm securely around his waist and the other returning to his hair.

You close your eyes, basking in the sweet scent encasing him exquisitely. He smells of vanilla and fresh laundry, making you sigh in content.

He seems to be too as he angles his own head to kiss you on the forehead. "When I think of you, I can't stop smiling knowing you complete me."

And while it's all he says, you know that that one sentence alone means a lot to him as he returns to working, the sunlight shining heavenly upon him.

Like it always has.

    𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝟑 | 𝐅𝐈𝐍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें