Yunho/Wooyoung - Change of Heart *M**Request*

Start from the beginning

"Are you coming?" Wooyoung called out, spinning around in a circle and letting the blanket fan out behind him.

Yunho's stomach flipped as he ran forward. Wooyoung stopped spinning to give him a wide smile that faltered once Yunho grabbed him, placing his hands on either side of Wooyoung's face, and kissing him.

Wooyoung lifted his hands up as if he was going to push Yunho away, but then he placed his hands on top of Yunho's and leaned into the kiss.

He could taste the wine, and had the slight fear that this was just the alcohol doing this, but Yunho knew that wasn't true. There was something about this kiss that felt so much better than any he had ever shared with Mingi.

They stood there for a long moment, not moving anything except for their lips, before Yunho finally pulled back and stared into Wooyoung's eyes. "Youngie..." He whispered.

Wooyoung bit his lip again and pulled Yunho behind him, leading him to a spot surrounded by rocks. He spread the blanket out, then grabbed the taller's hand again and pulled him down so he was on top of him while they were laying down.

Yunho supported himself on his arms, admiring the way Wooyoung was looking for him. "If I only have tonight," The younger whispered, reaching up to caress Yunho's cheek, "Then I will take it." He moved his hand to grab the back of Yunho's head and pulled it forward, kissing him again.

The taller moaned into the kiss as he slipped one of his hands under Wooyoung's shirt and dragged it across his back, pulling their bodies closer together.

Then Wooyoung hooked his left leg around Yunho's right and pulled, using the momentum to roll them over so he was straddling the older. Yunho cried out in surprise as Wooyoung sat up and pulled off his shirt in one smooth motion.

Just as he had seen before, Wooyoung seemed to glow in the moonlight. His skin was so perfect and smooth, Yunho reached a shaky hand out and ran it over his toned chest and stomach.

Wooyoung closed his eyes and shivered at his touch while letting out a small sigh. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to feel this."

"Why didn't you say anything?" Yunho asked, bringing up his other hand. As they drifted, his fingers grazed Wooyoung's nipples and he exhaled sharply.

"Because you only had eyes for Mingi." Wooyoung said, grabbing Yunho's large hands in his own. "No matter what I did, he always seemed to win your attention. And I get it. Tall, dark, handsome. Who wouldn't fall for that? So even though it hurt, I pushed my feeling aside. I'd rather have you in my life as a friend than not be friends at all." He started to kiss Yunho's fingers. "I'll be there to support you through every fight and quarrel, be by your side through every lonely night, and make sure you're never truly alone."

Yunho felt tears fall onto his fingers as Wooyoung continued to kiss them. He heart broke. How had he been so blind?

"I'm so sorry." He whispered, sitting up and wrapping his hand around Wooyoung's waist and bringing him closer. "I've been a fool. How can I make it up to you?" He could hear his voice getting deeper.

Wooyoung shivered as he leaned closer, their lips almost touching, but Yunho could feel him hesitating.

So he took the lead and sealed the kiss. He ran his one hand over Wooyoung's skin while the younger squeezed his other one. They both moaned into the kiss as Wooyoung started to roll his hips.

Yunho felt himself getting harder as he tried to match the movement. He could feel Wooyoung's arousal too.

Then Wooyoung dropped his hand and pulled at his shirt, tugging it over his head. As soon as it was gone, he pushed Yunho down and started leaving sloppy kisses all over his neck and chest, his neediness coming through.

It felt amazing though, and Yunho found himself still grinding up into him as he craved the friction.

As the sea crashed behind them, they both fumbled with their pants, pulling everything off so they were both naked, and then crashed back into each other.

Yunho grabbed Wooyoung's length and started stroking it, running his thumb over his slit. Wooyoung whimpered and tangled his fingers in Yunho's hair, trying to pull him closer as he moved his hips.

This felt so amazing. Yunho just couldn't get enough of it. How had he missed the signs? Was he just crazy? He must have been, because he found himself craving Wooyoung's touch more than anything else.

Releasing the younger, he slipped his hand down and ran a finger around Wooyoung's entrance. He circled it, enjoying the whimpers that came from Wooyoung as he teased him.

He broke the kiss but connected their foreheads so he could watch as he slipped the finger inside. Wooyoung gasped and then scrunched his face up, getting used to the stretch.

But when he opened them again, Yunho saw nothing but desire. He added another finger and started to make scissoring motions to loosen him up.

"Yunho..." He whispered, meeting his gaze and biting his lip again.

The taller exhaled sharply. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look when you do that?" He said, claiming Wooyoung's lips again as he added a third finger.

He didn't continue for long though. He ached. He needed to be inside the younger now. Which he found odd since Mingi had been so dominating in their relationship, but... It just felt so right to want to do this with Wooyoung.

Yunho spat on his hand and pumped his own length several times before spreading Wooyoung's legs wide. He slowly pushed himself inside, groaning at the feeling.

Wooyoung trembled below him, reaching for his hands. Yunho obliged and laced their fingers together, leaning forward to pin Wooyoung against the blanket as he slowly bottomed out.

"G-God Wooyoung..." He said, his eyes rolling back as he felt the younger clench around him.

"B-Back at you." Wooyoung whimpered, shifting a little to adjust. "I'm o-ok. Please, I n-need to feel you."

Yunho pulled out of the younger before pushing back in a little faster. He continued this motion, loving the moans that came out of Wooyoung's mouth, several of them containing his name.

As he felt himself starting to build, he leaned forward and kissing Wooyoung one more time, inhaling deeply and moaning. Wooyoung squeezed his hands, rocking his hips to meet Yunho's trusts, allowing him to go even deeper.

When the younger's moans got higher pitched, he knew he must be hitting his prostate so he tried to go even faster.

After a few more thrusts, Wooyoung let out one long, high moan as he sprayed both their chests. Yunho continued his actions, prolonging the other's orgasm while chasing his own desperately.

Then he was emptying himself inside Wooyoung. He rocked his hips a couple more times before pulling out and collapsing onto the blanket. He immediately pulled Wooyoung into his arms and held him tight.

"I'm not getting married tomorrow." He whispered into Wooyoung's hair. "I can't. Not after how amazing that was."

Wooyoung lifted his head, eyes wide. "A-Are you sure? I don't want to r-ruin anything." Tears came to his eyes and Yunho quickly wiped them away with his thumbs.

"Don't cry. I feel like such a fool. Youngie, you're my world. I was just blinded by Mingi, like you said. You're the one I always call, who I feel most comfortable with. Will you give me a chance to make it up to you?"

Wooyoung sobbed and brought their lips together again. "People are going to be angry."

"I don't care."

"Mingi will hate you.

"I really don't care."

"I love you."

Yunho paused, not expecting that. But he smiled as he said, "I love you too."

The next morning, the couple disappeared without a word to anyone except for a single letter from Yunho apologizing for letting everyone down, but he needed to follow his heart.