Hongjoong/Seonghwa - Exhausted *M**Request*

Alright! I'm back to fulfill another request from the lovely jinjin0309 <3 we haven't had a smut with these two yet so I hope you enjoy!!

Seonghwa glanced the clock for the umpteenth time that night. He was late. Again...

He sighed and went to sit on the couch, hoping to pass the time. He had really wanted to have a nice meal together. His boyfriend was always working so late these days.

Time passed. His phone went off and he scrambled to pull it out.

'I'm sorry I'm late. Something big happened and it's all thanks to you. I love you!'

Seonghwa smiled and read the text several times. Especially the last three words. They made his heart flutter. Then he got an idea. If his boyfriend was in a good mood, then maybe he could make it even better and give him a chance to relax.

After waiting another hour, the front door finally opened and Seonghwa ran over to his red haired boyfriend.

"Hello my love!" Hongjoong wrapped his arms around Seonghwa and spun him in a circle. "How are you?"

"Much better now that you're here! Now, what happened?" Seonghwa blinked a few times, watching Hongjoong with wide eyes as he took off his shoes and hung up his coat.

He looked happy, but so tired.

"Well, you know that I've been putting all those hours in at the studio." Hongjoong sighed and rolled his neck. Seonghwa stepped behind him and started rubbing his shoulders. The shorter let out a moan and relaxed immediately. "Well, I have an interview with an agency who is interested in my work!"

"That's wonderful baby." Seonghwa whispered, rubbing harder on Hongjoong's shoulders, enjoying the moans he got in response. "You're so tense. You need to relax."

"It's hard... When I've got so... Much to do..." Hongjoong said, moving his shoulders and neck to match the movement of the others hands.

Seonghwa smiled, then leaned forward and started kissing the side of the shorter's neck. Hongjoong tilted his head to the side to allow more access, sighing softly.

The taller pushed the shoulder of Hongjoong's shirt aside and started kissing his shoulder.

"Hwa... What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to help you relax." He replied softly, letting his hands run down the other's body. He felt him shiver and smiled. Slipping his hands under his shirt, he ran them back up his bare skin, keeping his movement slow.

Hongjoong moaned again and let is head fall back onto Seonghwa's shoulder. "It's working." He smiled then spun around in Seonghwa's arms and pulled him into a kiss.

Then he moved his arms down to cup the taller's ass, pulling their hips together. "But that's the last thing I want to do right now." He growled into their kiss, grinding his hips.

Seonghwa let out a small whimper and started moving backward to their bedroom door. When they were through the threshold, he immediately pulled Hongjoong's shirt off and then ripped his own off, wanting to feel his skin.

Hongjoong pulled him back into a desperate kiss while pushing him onto the bed and climbing on top of him. He plunged his tongue into Seonghwa's mouth and twirled it around, tasting everything.

The older placed a hand on the back of Hongjoong's neck, keeping his face locking in place as he started fumbling with the button on his pants. When he got them undone, he worked his hand in to grab his length.