Chapter 54: Escaping

Happy Reading:)

_________________________

Derina's POV:

"Oh my God Derina are you alright?" Jessica whispered.

I was not at all alright. I was lying on a cold surface. The back of my head was hurting.

"Did you lose your memory?" She asked me. I slowly sat up and immediately pain shot in my head. "What am I going to do?" Jessica continued talking.

"Jessica, I haven't lost anything." I said to her and looked around to take my surroundings in.

It was a dark room. There was one small light bulb which hardly lit the room. It was like, the kind of place where you do illegal stuff. More like hide dead bodies. It was empty except for Jess and me. Jessica was sitting on a chair and her hands were tied behind. I stood up and I thought I was going to fall because I don't know how long I had been unconscious. Somehow I reached Jess and tried to open her hands.

"We are going to die." Jessica said. Even in this state I rolled my eyes. I mean, we weren't going to die. Mason would probably be on a search mission by now.

"Will you just calm the hell down?" I said Slowly.

I was still looking around finding for any ways to get put of here. This place didn't have a single window or anything else except for one door. It felt like this was some kind of basement.

I was telling Jessica to not make much sound because if anyone heard us outside, they would probably tie us both again.
There was some noise outside. It was growing louder as if people were approaching the room.

Jess and I ran back to our position and Jess pretended like her hands were still not free and I was on the floor again and closed my eyes just like before. The door was opening. It was locked so we could hear keys rattling. The door opened and I think there were three men.

"Sir, I think that girl needs a doctor." First man said. He was mostly talking about me.

"Ofcourse she needs a doctor because of stupid sociopaths like you." Jess said.

Oh my, we were definitely going to die but the reason would be Jess and her big mouth.

I heard a chuckle. Wow kidnappers found it funny.

"Nobody needs a doctor here. Derina will be up in some time. Till then Mason will be here." This sounded like the voice of the boss. The voice was cold. It was of an old man. And if I am right that we were kidnapped by the Dentons then this was Christopher. "Keep an eye on them. And especially This girl. Tape her mouth."

Then I heard some footsteps and tape and Jess talking bullshit before her mouth was shut.

I have to find a way and do something. As soon as possible.

"Don't hesitate to shoot a bullet if they try to act over smart."

"Yes sir."

And then the door closed again.

I heard Jessica rip the tape and she whispered, "They are gone."

I sat up again. And then it came to me, I have a phone. Mason had given me an extra phone. I took it out. Thank God I didn't keep it in my pocket and hid this properly. Jessica was still processing the fact that I took out a phone from somewhere.

"Did you know we were going to get kidnapped or what?" She whispered and sat next to me.

I switched the phone on.