Chapter 26: The Wedding

Hey guys!
The look on the groom's face when he sees her coming down the aisle is so nice.
Happy Reading:)

______________________

"Derina! I'm finally happy y'know. We all knew you and Mason would make it. You guys look great together really. But how did he propose to you? And that, after you finished singing, you walked towards him with eye contact and all, that was amazing!" Jessica and I were sitting in our room.

We had to get ready for the wedding. Last night, Mason and I were making out non stop and talking and having fun. Yeah he hasn't asked me properly with a proposal, yet.

"Jessica, it's not a big deal okay."

"It is a big deal. You never date. And this time, you are going out with Mason. Obviously I'm gonna get all excited."

We were just talking about random stuff. There was a knock on our door. Jessica walked out to open it and then she called for me. It was Nathan.

I walked out and closed the door behind me. "What's up?" I asked him.

"Yesterday was a surprise. You and Mason-"

"Yeah, it was for me too." I said truthfully.

"I just want to tell you that all these years I was scared that I would lose you as a friend if I tell you about my feelings and so I didn't. I know I was with other girls. But that was just to distract myself from you."

"It doesn't matter now."

"It does Derina. I want to tell you that when Mason breaks your heart, I'm gonna be there for you. Always."

"He's not going to break my heart."

"What do you know about him Derina? About his family?"

"I know enough." I really didn't know alot about him. I still didn't know about all these rumours about his Dad. The gang. The racer. The politician. And I didn't know what my Dad was doing with his Father. "Actually Nathan, you should go. I have to get ready. I'll see you at the wedding." I didn't wait for a second and turned and walked in.

Did he come to just plant a seed of curiosity, anger and all for Mason. I'll talk to him about his family when the time is right. And if it was anything dangerous, my Dad would've told me stay away from him. But he was happy.

"Don't think alot about what Nathan says. All that matters is Mason's words." Jessica told me. I nodded and completely ignored the fact that she was eavesdropping.

Nathan was really pissing me off.

I got ready somehow, with too much on my mind. Plus weddings always made me a bit sentimental. I don't know why, but weddings, the love between the bride and groom and all vows and the last words, 'I do' everything's just so beautiful. The smile on their faces. The adoration for each other. It kind of overwhelms me.

We walked out of the room. Kyra, Nick, Derek and his sisters were there too.

Kyra