Chapter 22: The Best Night

Hey guys! This is the big chapter I suppose, the one everybody should be waiting for;)

Happy Reading:)

_______________________________

Derina's POV-

Mason's Mom had bought a dress for me. I was stunned when I saw the dress. Apparently I did go for shopping with Jess but didn't find anything blue, and when I told Mason about it, he promised to get a dress for me, which wouldn't be blue. I was surprised that he knew my favorite color. He said I wear it all the time and shrugged the topic.

Now I was sitting on my bed looking at the dress and accessories. It was one and a half hour until Mason picks me up. Saying that the dress was gorgeous was nothing compared to what it actually was. So I started getting ready.

Jane helped me with the hair and putting it up. I put on makeup.

I paired it with creamish golden heels. I got Mason's text that he was outside my house. I rushed down holding the flowing dress properly or I would most probably trip.

 I rushed down holding the flowing dress properly or I would most probably trip

"Derina." It was Dad. I turned to look at him. Over the past month, we had bonded. He also played the piano with me after almost 10 years. He had taught me back when I was small. "You look like a princess." He said and kissed my forehead.

"I am one Dad." I smiled at him. He smiled too and Mom came out.

"Derina have fun. You look beautiful." She said. After saying goodbye I was leaving and Dad called me again and hugged me tight. I felt so good at that. Dad had changed.

I walked out and stopped at the door. I saw Mason standing there. He looked, I had no words. He wore blue with a creamish shirt to match me.

 He wore blue with a creamish shirt to match me

He was looking at me slowly. His mouth open and looking at me from down and shifting slowly to my face. He stopped on my face. He got out of his trance and walked to me in quick five steps and held out his hand for me to take.

I took his hand and walked down the steps. None of us speaking but none of us leaving each other's eyes.

"You look beautiful." He said. I smiled.