Chapter 14: Attending classes

Hey guys! Hope you're enjoying the book.

And it's not ending very soon. Dw;)

Happy Reading:)

__________________________________

Derina's POV-

"Come on Mason, I challenge you. Finish going through the track in less than 5 Minutes." I said to Mason.

We were on the tracks. He had told me that his Dad was the one who had completed the track in 5 minutes. The only one who could do it that fast.

"Are you challenging me again? Aren't you tired of losing all the time Derina?" He took a step close to me. I pushed him back by putting my hands on his chest. Hard chest. Hot. He saw my flushed face and smirked.

"What do I get if I win?" He asked raising his brow.

"Anything you want." I smirked.

"I'm gonna win Williams, and you will regret this challenge." He said and walked to the car and got in. He sat behind the wheel and Saluted me and smirked before taking off. I started the timer.

I was watching him, do all his skills, he was the best. Seeing him race was always so so- What? His car drifted past the road and flipped.

"MASON!"

___________________________

I woke up with sweat on my forehead. Again. What the hell was wrong with me? All these nightmares were making me sick. My mom being in it was different. I loved her more than anything in the world but Mason? Why would I see such a horrible dream? I looked to the side table. It was 8:00 am. That dream sucked. I took a deep breath and walked towards the bathroom.

__________

I reached Nathan's house, I was picking him up today. We had to talk about him and Kyra.

"Come out Nathan! We're gonna get late!" I shouted on the phone.

"Yeah that's because you are late as usual." He said calmly.

"Look I'm gonna attend class today, just get your ass out." I said irritated.

"You're gonna attend classes?!" He shouted from his entrance and hung up the call. I took a deep breath. Exams were coming soon.

"Get in!" I said angrily. "Don't test my patience." I said. He looked at me when he got inside and threw his bag behind.

"Is it your time of the month or you forgot to take your meds in morning?" He smirked. Okay it was my TOTM.

"Shut the hell up." I started driving towards school.

"Go slow Derina, this isn't tracks." He looked at me and said. Shit. I was driving very fast.

"What happened between you and Kyra?" I got to the point.

"Well, uh-" He scratched the back of his neck. "We were drunk at the party, but we kissed," I looked at him with wide eyes! He just met her. "And we both didn't regret it. Don't give me that look Dare. Not everyone's like you. We do show our feelings for someone if we like them. So we're kinda together, I just have to ask her out properly." He finished.

"I didn't find anyone for whom I would want to show my feelings. Unlike your Playboy ways. You keep changing girls like dirty clothes, you know that." I said.

"She's different Derina. I did like you but then we were friends for so long that I didn't want to put that friendship into risk. So I kept myself busy with other girls. And Kyra is the kind of girl anyone would want. Sure she is not you but she's good the way she is." He said. I was looking at him. I couldn't look at the road.