Chapter 16: Club and drunk

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the chapter and there will be something between Mason and Derina. Atlast!

Happy Reading:)

________________________________

Mason's POV-

I reached her house and told them to come out. I was leaning on my car and waiting impatiently to see Derina.

Jessica walked out first. Yes she was beautiful and hot but she wasn't for me. That was all Nick's. All I wanted was to see was Derina.

Jessica came up to me and smiled at me and I smiled back. My eyes again shifted to the door.

"Hold your breath." She turned towards the door and leaned just like me and whispered to me. Does she understand what I feel? Well shit.

"Yes Jane. Don't worry!" I heard her voice and looked up. God I forgot how to breathe. Her back was facing us because she was talking to someone named Jane. Her dress was short and blue and backless. Her hair was all on one shoulder and in front and her fair, bare back was on show. I am screwed.

"Close your mouth Mason

"Close your mouth Mason. You don't want to catch flies." Jessica chuckled. I closed my mouth and looked at the ground. I gulped hard.

She turned towards us, it almost felt like it was in slow motion. She is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Seriously.

She smiled."Hey Mason." She said. Okay maybe her cranky mood was gone.

"H-uh- hey." I said and rubbed the back of my head. I looked at her.

She was staring at me. Her eyes were shifting slowly from my feet and up and staying a bit on my abs and chest and up to my face. The way she was looking at me unnerved me. I was fully clothed but I felt, something, under her gaze.

"God, it's hot tonight!" Jessica said fanning herself. Definitely.

"Let's go." Derina said. As soon as she said that Jess moved like lightning and got inside. At the back.
What the hell! Derina narrowed her eyes at the now closed back door. She was going to sit there but I caught her arm.

"You are sitting shotgun." I said slowly. She looked at my hand on her arm. And back up at me. Her eyes. I can never get enough of them.

"And why's that?" She asked. Because I want to keep looking at you. Was something I wanted to say.

"Because I'm not your driver y'know." I narrowed my eyes at her and opened the door not leaving her arm and opening it with another hand. I pushed her by the arm and made her sit inside. She was glaring at me. But I know she was feeling whatever I was feeling.

"I'm gonna kill you Jess." She said to Jess and then I closed the door. I couldn't take my eyes off her while walking to the driver's side.

"So ladies, Let's go!" I said and buckled my seat belt. "Wear your seat belt." I told Derina. She didn't move her hand fast enough and was looking at me acting all bossy. So I bent towards her putting my arm around her and pulled her seat belt. Being so close to her was like, her smell was intoxicating. As I was buckling her I felt her gaze on me, continuously.